Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2016, 04:20:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
244278 Posts in 7310 Topics by 2386 Members
Latest Member: Richard111
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan's Twitch Channel
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: RPGFan's Twitch Channel  (Read 11517 times)
MonCapitan2002

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2016, 05:51:22 PM »

Personally, considering the primitive nature of 3D graphics at the time, the game would've been better served if they took the approach that Suikoden did for the battle screens.  Use 3D battle fields with 2D sprites.

ScottC
RPGFan Editor

Manderville Man

View Profile Email
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2016, 04:58:02 PM »

Skies of Arcadia Legends this Sunday despite what the front page says(should be updated shortly). We had a scheduling problem so Caitlin had to bump back Tales of the Borderlands 3 to the Sunday afterward. 

That's right you heard me Skies of Arcadia Legends.  To be honest I haven't played much of it so this despite owning the GameCube version since release so this will be a fresh experience for me.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 05:03:13 PM by ScottC » Logged
MonCapitan2002

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2016, 10:00:24 PM »

Why do you guys not have a Friday or Saturday night stream?  Just curious.

kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2016, 08:38:17 AM »

Got a suggestion for a livestream. Me and my friends have been playing through the board game/mystery/storytelling game Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective recently. Finished the game and discovered that there are actually people who made fan cases online. Found and did a playthrough of the case The Ogilvie Curse found at http://mistery.io . I think it worked out pretty well and more people should try it. Warning though, there's a lotta reading so should probably have at least 4 players or more.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
ScottC
RPGFan Editor

Manderville Man

View Profile Email
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2016, 12:04:31 PM »

Why do you guys not have a Friday or Saturday night stream?  Just curious.

Just availability.  I would love to stream more but the only day I can really stream right now is Monday and Sunday.  Work and life take up a lot of time plus we still have obligations to the site(doing news takes a lot of time). :(  I know Maxx will be switching his day around since Wednesday doesn't work out for him anymore he might choose Friday or Saturday don't know yet.  We are looking into more days though when we have the time plus we have a lot coming down the pipeline for the twitch channel in the future.

Got a suggestion for a livestream. Me and my friends have been playing through the board game/mystery/storytelling game Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective recently. Finished the game and discovered that there are actually people who made fan cases online. Found and did a playthrough of the case The Ogilvie Curse found at http://mistery.io . I think it worked out pretty well and more people should try it. Warning though, there's a lotta reading so should probably have at least 4 players or more.

So it's like a D&D mystery case kinda deal?  That actually sounds kinda fun but your right we would have to get people together to do it.  Def something that would be a lot of fun.  Thanks for suggesting!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 12:12:08 PM by ScottC » Logged
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2016, 12:22:28 PM »

Why do you guys not have a Friday or Saturday night stream?  Just curious.

Just availability.  I would love to stream more but the only day I can really stream right now is Monday and Sunday.  Work and life take up a lot of time plus we still have obligations to the site(doing news takes a lot of time). :(  I know Maxx will be switching his day around since Wednesday doesn't work out for him anymore he might choose Friday or Saturday don't know yet.  We are looking into more days though when we have the time plus we have a lot coming down the pipeline for the twitch channel in the future.

So it's like a D&D mystery case kinda deal?  That actually sounds kinda fun but your right we would have to get people together to do it.  Def something that would be a lot of fun.  Thanks for suggesting!

It's more like a choose your own adventure deduction game kinda. You choose as a group which leads to follow and each move costs points at the end. When you feel you are ready, click the Solve The Mystery button and input your solution to the mystery and some other details. It really helps to have wordpad or a sheet of paper ready as writing down clues helps immensely. Me and my friends did a run over skype and streamed it.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Tooker
Administrator

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2016, 11:19:34 PM »

This reminds me that I had wanted to pick up a few copies of Sword Coast Legends for the team to stream and review it, because our preview at last year's E3 really piqued my interest.

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2015/3374.html

I hear that when it first came out, it had issues, but that it's improved since then.  I'm checking with the team to see if anyone else can play it with me.  If so, I think that could provide some pretty cool D&D action for us our Twitch channel.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: