Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 12:46:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327557 Posts in 13410 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan Community Photo Thread: 5th Anniversary Edition
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34 Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Community Photo Thread: 5th Anniversary Edition  (Read 45958 times)
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: July 07, 2013, 10:00:20 PM »

Did a big vacation about two weeks ago with friends.  I need to take a lot more vacations.

I'm on the front right.

When you're shirtless on camera, you gotta pose.
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: July 08, 2013, 02:16:00 PM »

TODAY IN CHROMA'S REALM!

See Klyde attend his 10 year high school reunion with an incredible single digit turn-out!

NOTE TO SELF: I look like a goof with my hair tied back.... well I look like a goof with it down too... *sigh*

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: July 08, 2013, 02:33:02 PM »

@Klyde I gotta say...you had a very sucky class if your reunion was in single digits and held in what looks like a cafe. I shouldn't talk, I left highschool to get my GED when I realized I hated everyone there.

TASTY!
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: July 08, 2013, 02:36:15 PM »

@Klyde I gotta say...you had a very sucky class if your reunion was in single digits and held in what looks like a cafe. I shouldn't talk, I left highschool to get my GED when I realized I hated everyone there.

Yea, it was "humble" to say the least... but I still enjoyed myself :) First night I wasn't drawing or tattooing in... well... years-LoL

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: July 08, 2013, 02:54:58 PM »

At least there's that pretty girl in the last two photos. Probably made the trip worth it :)

TASTY!
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: July 08, 2013, 04:42:37 PM »

Here's what I generally use for my profile pic for twitter and blogger:

I did put on a bit of weight since my last pic, but I am eating healthy and drinking plenty of water...now I just need to own up to getting off my keister and working out (my fiance guilts trip me whenever she gets a chance).

Bonus points for anyone who can name the two game characters in the pic. (Also, my small videogame music collection is behind me. Don't be fooled, I only have two shelves full).

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: July 08, 2013, 04:55:18 PM »

Did a big vacation about two weeks ago with friends.  I need to take a lot more vacations.

I saw this late last night and it kinda messed with my mind for a bit.  At first glance, I didn't realize the center guy had a pink noodle around him and I wondered what the fuck was wrong with his arms.  I had to zoom in to be able to tell.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 08, 2013, 05:16:14 PM »

Bonus points for anyone who can name the two game characters in the pic. (Also, my small videogame music collection is behind me. Don't be fooled, I only have two shelves full).

That looks like Ogden from Dragon Fantasy on your jacket, can't see the guy behind you clearly enough to guess. :)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: July 08, 2013, 06:22:08 PM »

That looks like Ogden from Dragon Fantasy on your jacket, can't see the guy behind you clearly enough to guess. :)

Not exactly, here's a better view of it.

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: July 09, 2013, 05:59:09 PM »

At least there's that pretty girl in the last two photos. Probably made the trip worth it :)

Haha! That "pretty girl" was my best friend from the sandbox and on... She was like a sister to me until I went off the deep end by the time I hit my twenties and lost touch with everyone I knew growing up. And yes, getting to see her again was, by far, the highlight of my evening.

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: July 09, 2013, 06:02:37 PM »

I saw this late last night and it kinda messed with my mind for a bit.  At first glance, I didn't realize the center guy had a pink noodle around him and I wondered what the fuck was wrong with his arms.  I had to zoom in to be able to tell.

Now we know how Akanbe- spends his late nights....zooomin' in on pics of dudes
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: July 16, 2013, 03:29:45 PM »

The unveiling of Klyde's living room decor!!! (and one of the many reasons he does not have a girlfriend...)

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: July 16, 2013, 03:45:11 PM »

Just call me Mr. Green.

The care you have put into displaying everything is impressive to say the least.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: July 16, 2013, 09:40:34 PM »

Just call me Mr. Green.

The care you have put into displaying everything is impressive to say the least.

I agree. Klyde, I am completely jealous of your organization and ability to display your spoils. And your collection is might impressive. My hat is off to you, good sir.

Now we know how Akanbe- spends his late nights....zooomin' in on pics of dudes

Hey, now me and Akanbe- have something in common! :D And great pics Parn, looks like a right good group of chaps there. I'm totes jealous of your vacation; looks like it was a lot of fun.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 09:42:44 PM by (Tunnels) » Logged
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: July 17, 2013, 08:09:10 PM »

Thanks for your kind words in regards to my collection, friends :)

In truth though, I must admit that for as cool as it all looks, upkeep and maintenance of such decor is a bitch... dusting proves far more arduous a task then ever it should, let me tell ya what. But the effort is worth the nostalgic joy that fills my heart when I occupy my quarters. I try very hard to maintain "good energy" in my house. That means nothing but gaming and anime decor and NO FIGHTING EVER. I won't even argue with someone on the phone in my house... makes for terrible stigma...

Am I a weirdo??? Yes. Bat s**t crazy as I might be though, I am indeed a happy weirdo.

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: