Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 12:53:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332937 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  RPGFan Community Photo Thread: 5th Anniversary Edition
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35 Print
Author Topic: RPGFan Community Photo Thread: 5th Anniversary Edition  (Read 51561 times)
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: July 07, 2013, 10:00:20 PM »

Did a big vacation about two weeks ago with friends.  I need to take a lot more vacations.

I'm on the front right.

When you're shirtless on camera, you gotta pose.
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: July 08, 2013, 02:16:00 PM »

TODAY IN CHROMA'S REALM!

See Klyde attend his 10 year high school reunion with an incredible single digit turn-out!

NOTE TO SELF: I look like a goof with my hair tied back.... well I look like a goof with it down too... *sigh*

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: July 08, 2013, 02:33:02 PM »

@Klyde I gotta say...you had a very sucky class if your reunion was in single digits and held in what looks like a cafe. I shouldn't talk, I left highschool to get my GED when I realized I hated everyone there.

TASTY!
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: July 08, 2013, 02:36:15 PM »

@Klyde I gotta say...you had a very sucky class if your reunion was in single digits and held in what looks like a cafe. I shouldn't talk, I left highschool to get my GED when I realized I hated everyone there.

Yea, it was "humble" to say the least... but I still enjoyed myself :) First night I wasn't drawing or tattooing in... well... years-LoL

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: July 08, 2013, 02:54:58 PM »

At least there's that pretty girl in the last two photos. Probably made the trip worth it :)

TASTY!
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: July 08, 2013, 04:42:37 PM »

Here's what I generally use for my profile pic for twitter and blogger:

I did put on a bit of weight since my last pic, but I am eating healthy and drinking plenty of water...now I just need to own up to getting off my keister and working out (my fiance guilts trip me whenever she gets a chance).

Bonus points for anyone who can name the two game characters in the pic. (Also, my small videogame music collection is behind me. Don't be fooled, I only have two shelves full).

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: July 08, 2013, 04:55:18 PM »

Did a big vacation about two weeks ago with friends.  I need to take a lot more vacations.

I saw this late last night and it kinda messed with my mind for a bit.  At first glance, I didn't realize the center guy had a pink noodle around him and I wondered what the fuck was wrong with his arms.  I had to zoom in to be able to tell.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 08, 2013, 05:16:14 PM »

Bonus points for anyone who can name the two game characters in the pic. (Also, my small videogame music collection is behind me. Don't be fooled, I only have two shelves full).

That looks like Ogden from Dragon Fantasy on your jacket, can't see the guy behind you clearly enough to guess. :)

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: July 08, 2013, 06:22:08 PM »

That looks like Ogden from Dragon Fantasy on your jacket, can't see the guy behind you clearly enough to guess. :)

Not exactly, here's a better view of it.

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: July 09, 2013, 05:59:09 PM »

At least there's that pretty girl in the last two photos. Probably made the trip worth it :)

Haha! That "pretty girl" was my best friend from the sandbox and on... She was like a sister to me until I went off the deep end by the time I hit my twenties and lost touch with everyone I knew growing up. And yes, getting to see her again was, by far, the highlight of my evening.

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: July 09, 2013, 06:02:37 PM »

I saw this late last night and it kinda messed with my mind for a bit.  At first glance, I didn't realize the center guy had a pink noodle around him and I wondered what the fuck was wrong with his arms.  I had to zoom in to be able to tell.

Now we know how Akanbe- spends his late nights....zooomin' in on pics of dudes
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: July 16, 2013, 03:29:45 PM »

The unveiling of Klyde's living room decor!!! (and one of the many reasons he does not have a girlfriend...)

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: July 16, 2013, 03:45:11 PM »

Just call me Mr. Green.

The care you have put into displaying everything is impressive to say the least.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: July 16, 2013, 09:40:34 PM »

Just call me Mr. Green.

The care you have put into displaying everything is impressive to say the least.

I agree. Klyde, I am completely jealous of your organization and ability to display your spoils. And your collection is might impressive. My hat is off to you, good sir.

Now we know how Akanbe- spends his late nights....zooomin' in on pics of dudes

Hey, now me and Akanbe- have something in common! :D And great pics Parn, looks like a right good group of chaps there. I'm totes jealous of your vacation; looks like it was a lot of fun.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 09:42:44 PM by (Tunnels) » Logged
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: July 17, 2013, 08:09:10 PM »

Thanks for your kind words in regards to my collection, friends :)

In truth though, I must admit that for as cool as it all looks, upkeep and maintenance of such decor is a bitch... dusting proves far more arduous a task then ever it should, let me tell ya what. But the effort is worth the nostalgic joy that fills my heart when I occupy my quarters. I try very hard to maintain "good energy" in my house. That means nothing but gaming and anime decor and NO FIGHTING EVER. I won't even argue with someone on the phone in my house... makes for terrible stigma...

Am I a weirdo??? Yes. Bat s**t crazy as I might be though, I am indeed a happy weirdo.

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: