Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 02:37:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334711 Posts in 13708 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Leeky Cauldron: The RPGfan Food and Recipe Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Print
Author Topic: Leeky Cauldron: The RPGfan Food and Recipe Thread  (Read 8096 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2014, 11:53:33 PM »

WHY IS THIS POTATO SO VEINY. WHY DO THE EYES LOOK LIKE ACNE SCARS.

Seriously this is the creepiest potato.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2014, 09:29:42 PM »

Here's a seriously wonderful side dish...take 2 lbs potatoes and slice them (leave skin on, I use Yukon Gold) then boil them until tender but do not overcook. Combine 1/4 cup Olive Oil, 1/4 cup white wine or oregano balsamic vinegar, 3 tbls finely chopped green onions, 1 tsp dill weed (I normally add more dill) and 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, stir well and coat cooked and drained potatoes, chill for as long as possible, I normally do overnight to let flavors soak in, and serve!

Everything's Eventual
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2014, 03:22:39 AM »

Ate corned beef and cabbage tonight since my bf has never had it.  I like it in Reubens but not really by itself.  I really like the cabbage.  In fact I ate half a head of cabbage, which my body later let me know was a really bad idea.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2014, 07:04:43 PM »

Put a johnsonville italian sausage in tomato sauce and put it in the oven, once it was done threw some mozzarella on it.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2014, 07:54:00 PM »

Put a johnsonville italian sausage in tomato sauce and put it in the oven, once it was done threw some mozzarella on it.
They call that "sausage parmigiana", and it makes a terrific hero.

TASTY!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2014, 06:17:21 PM »

The other day I went to Chipotle, and the girl ahead of me was getting a burrito. She asked the guy for guacamole, and he puts a GIANT scoop of Guacamole on her burrito, and she asks for another scoop. So the guy puts another GIANT scoop of Guacamole on the burrito. At this point, half her burrito is guacamole, and after wrapping the burrito, the girl asks 'can I also have two sides of guacamole?'

Like seriously, what the actual fuck? How is it humanly possible to like Guacamole THAT much?! She didn't even get chips, she just got two cups of guacamole with her burrito that was 60% guacamole.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2014, 06:19:09 PM »

I feel like I am that person with black pepper.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
xpsychedelico

xpsychedelico
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2014, 10:32:45 PM »

So I found out you can make "ice cream" with frozen bananas, a food processor, and whatever else you want to throw in it for flavor.

Blueberry banana ice cream (2x bananas + 1 cup blueberries)--decent. Going to try it with chocolates chips next.

Texture-wise it is pretty similar and definitely much healthier!

"Clockwork is clockwork. One. Two. In. Out. But Necessity she a goddess. She turn your muscles to water and your bones to oil. One day you meet her and you will see that Mobius is right." - Mobius the Stripper
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2014, 04:53:37 PM »

Ahh, vegan ice cream.  A few years back I had this epic "vegetarian/vegan" potluck where a ton of my friends all cooked a meatless dish (we feasted like kings!) and one person made vegan brownies using bananas in place of the dairy.  Yeah, they were slim little brownies (not fluffy) but man were they good. 

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2014, 08:45:50 AM »

A coworker made brownies with black beans in them.  It was very moist and tasty.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2014, 09:58:08 PM »

Prep:
 1/2 eggplant sliced 1/2 inch thick
 one med portabella mushroom, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
 small heirloom tomato diced
 marinate in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder

Cook:
 Heat saute pan with olive oil and saute eggplant in heated pan until tender, add mushroom and cook until also tender then add tomatoes. Reduce heat and cover, let steam for 7-8 mins

Serve:
 I usually serve this over Udon or Capellini, but it's also good chilled as a cracker topping

Everything's Eventual
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2014, 09:29:50 PM »

I tried to make a bowl of lasagna noodles for dinner last night.

I have problems.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Arklight

Know the meaning of Odio.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2014, 07:33:27 PM »

Bought 2 jars of Bacon Dressing and dumped them into a bowl.
Made a few hard boiled eggs, sliced them up, and put them into the bowl as well.
Heated it all up, then dumped a bunch of romaine lettuce into it.
Beautiful.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2014, 12:36:27 PM »

Went to taco bell this morning to try out their new breakfast menu. You'd think Waffle Taco would be an awesome idea, right? Well...........

Waffle Taco (sausage)= It was so bland I couldn't even describe it. The eggs and sausage were typical fast food stuff, but the waffle was horrible. Like a step down from a toaster waffle, really depressing. And for some reason they dump their shitty cheddar cheese on it, which usually would be ok but their cheddar is very sharp and doesn't work well with what should be a sweet and savory sandwich. It was terrible. My old man had a bacon taco....wasn't any better.

A.M. crunchwrap (also sausage)= Better, for sure. The addition of a hash brown IN the sandwich was cool, and the tortilla over it was tastier than that shit waffle. Still the same crappy cheddar, so it tastes odd,but it worked much better this time. Again, dad had bacon but he complained it sucked. Can't ever make him happy.

Breakfast Burrito= How the hell do you call yourself a tex-mex joint and have a burrito that's inferior in every way to mcdonalds? Mcdonalds breakfast burrito is leaps and bounds better, they have peppers in it and their sausage is spicier,  taco bell's is just bigger and blockier.EXTREME letdown.

Hash brown=Satisfactory. It's just a deep fried potato brick, hard to screw up.

Cinnabon Delights= They've had these for a while, so not much to say about em. Take a cinnabon cinnamon roll, remove the roll and replace it with a hushpuppy like fritter almost, and put the remaining icing inside it. It's a lot nastier than it sounds, but still beats the waffle taco.

The only thing my old man didn't hate was the coffee, so take that as you will. Overall, I'd say all those Ronald Mcdonalds were lying tbrough their teeth in the commercials, taco bell should stick to cheap shit stoner food and the caramel apple empanadas. Those things are fucking amazing.

TASTY!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2014, 04:31:13 PM »

Taco Bell is my ultimate guilty pleasure of the food world. I recommend their new shredded chicken on everything.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: