Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 10:12:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334652 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tokitowa - Time and Eternity (third person 2D/3D RPG, imageepoch, PS3) announced
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Tokitowa - Time and Eternity (third person 2D/3D RPG, imageepoch, PS3) announced  (Read 26081 times)
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2013, 03:21:43 PM »

Well...

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/21/time-and-eternity-headed-to-spain-this-summer/
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: February 21, 2013, 04:00:07 PM »

Is it just me or did everyone go "Why Spain??" ?
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2013, 04:32:54 PM »

Is it just me or did everyone go "Why Spain??" ?

I'd find it hilarious if it came ONLY to Spain. One of the most bizarre, random things to happen to a seemingly awful game.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: February 21, 2013, 04:33:30 PM »

Why not Spain?

It's not like that's the only place it's being released.  We already know it's coming, just don't have a date.  I'm sure we'll get more info soon, just Spain happened to announce first...

Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: February 21, 2013, 07:43:52 PM »

Look out Spain, for some white hot teatime, "dammit Japan", anime cutout, role play, game!

Edit: :v

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: February 21, 2013, 10:56:45 PM »

Here you go, confirmed for US this summer.

Was NISA always publishing this?  I had thought Namco Bandai was doing or something, but I forget now...oh well, who cares.  Crap game is crap.

Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: February 21, 2013, 11:00:07 PM »

Bamco published it in Japan, that's probably why you're confused.
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2013, 08:07:46 AM »

Was this game badly received in Japan? Because from the looks alone it does seem pretty nice but I admit I haven't seen much besides some videos where most of them were an anime cutscene and very little gameplay.

(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: February 22, 2013, 08:58:54 PM »

The voice over in that video for the NISA US release made me cringe. Soooo cheesy.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: February 22, 2013, 10:04:21 PM »

The voice over in that video for the NISA US release made me cringe. Soooo cheesy.

You know, I didn't actually watch the video when I posted it...you got me curious.  Wow, that was horrible...

Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: February 22, 2013, 10:34:20 PM »

Was this game badly received in Japan? Because from the looks alone it does seem pretty nice but I admit I haven't seen much besides some videos where most of them were an anime cutscene and very little gameplay.

I've read on multiple sites that it was nominated for Japan's "worst game of the year" award.  I'm not sure the original source, but that rumor seems rather widespread.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: February 22, 2013, 10:48:05 PM »

You know, I didn't actually watch the video when I posted it...you got me curious.  Wow, that was horrible...

Omg..... haaha.... yikes.  Not helping sell it.

I've read on multiple sites that it was nominated for Japan's "worst game of the year" award.  I'm not sure the original source, but that rumor seems rather widespread.

Normally I stick my nose out of things like ratings, especially if it's a mixed review -- I like to think some will like it, some won't.  Hell, some people HATE games that are otherwise unanimously loved.  I stick my nose out of it UNLESS a game is unanimously hated, then I feel I have a moral obligation to warn people from spending fifty bucks on something most of the world has tried and hated.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2013, 12:35:15 AM »

You just answered you own question there chief. The entire game is mostly anime cutscenes (specifically that tea party, which is the game's attempt as having Tales of skits) and very little of anything else aside from cut corners and lazy pallet swaps everywhere (NPC are literally cardboard cutouts, the dungeons are ugly, empty, and recycled, battles consist of attacking, dodging, and chewing through wave after wave of the same 5 pallet swapped enemies one at a time, and everything else is menus or that goddamn tea party). Its a game that makes Ar Tonelico 3 look like a professionally made product.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2013, 11:37:58 PM »

I don't want this game but I sort of want that limited edition...what the hell is wrong with me...

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2013, 11:44:46 PM »

I don't want this game but I sort of want that limited edition...what the hell is wrong with me...

I'm feeling that for Atelier Escha & Logy's super edition.  But I'd have to ship you over via crate to translate everything as I play, so...

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: