Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 09:53:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334810 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Klyde's Anime- HUGE LOT auction link- 10 box sets- 10/30 update
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Klyde's Anime- HUGE LOT auction link- 10 box sets- 10/30 update  (Read 7245 times)
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 08:21:32 PM »

Fei you have been messaged my friend!

I'm going to do a limited time offer and see if anyone bites......

For the next 7 days I'm going to offer the whole Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Collection, The DBZ starter Collection and the Ghost in the Shell Collection I have listed for....... are you ready for this...... 100 US dollars plus 10 for shipping. That is 110 dollars total for a freakin' lot of anime at roughly 40-50% off the low price I was already asking.

I am offering this special from today the 14th until next sunday, the 21st.

EDIT: Please refrain from reminding me/stating what I payed total for all those new..... that could make me sad.... rejoice in the spendid offer and snatch it up before I do the math!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 08:24:10 PM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 05:37:38 PM »

Please don't hollar at me for a double post.... this final bump/update is alert the community that the last offer is over.... the newer, better, prettier, shinier, more enticing offer is now Everything I have left listed for 50 US dollars + shipping (calculated upon purchase, depending on where you are and whatnot...)

This deal will once again be for a brief time only, as I will be getting rid of these sooner rather than later, one way or the other! Act fast!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 05:35:28 PM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 02:55:25 AM »

ok here it is.... the final bump and update folks.... check out the main post for the update!... feel free to delete this thread after the auctions end

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 12:42:40 PM »

Okay, I don't remember seeing any of those that are in the eBay Auction among your list that you had been posting here. Which is a shame, since some of those I might have bought individually. Oh well, good luck on your auction.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2012, 03:42:14 AM »

Okay, I don't remember seeing any of those that are in the eBay Auction among your list that you had been posting here. Which is a shame, since some of those I might have bought individually. Oh well, good luck on your auction.

You are indeed correct, and I am very sorry about that fact... the truth of the matter is I need to make bucks like yesterday (really really fast) and I really had no intention of selling these....... So my hand was sort of forced to do this on the fly.... believe me I would MUCH rather deal with all you folk here than e-bay.... First off I a lot the e-bay formalities.. Second I feel like you guys or sort of like friends to me.... Friends should always get first crack at cool merchandise at a good price.... But the necessity to pay my bills compromised me in this instance.

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: