Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2014, 03:35:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319307 Posts in 13037 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  Klyde's Anime- HUGE LOT auction link- 10 box sets- 10/30 update
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Klyde's Anime- HUGE LOT auction link- 10 box sets- 10/30 update  (Read 6557 times)
Klyde Chroma
Novice Bulimic in training.

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 08:21:32 PM »

Fei you have been messaged my friend!

I'm going to do a limited time offer and see if anyone bites......

For the next 7 days I'm going to offer the whole Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Collection, The DBZ starter Collection and the Ghost in the Shell Collection I have listed for....... are you ready for this...... 100 US dollars plus 10 for shipping. That is 110 dollars total for a freakin' lot of anime at roughly 40-50% off the low price I was already asking.

I am offering this special from today the 14th until next sunday, the 21st.

EDIT: Please refrain from reminding me/stating what I payed total for all those new..... that could make me sad.... rejoice in the spendid offer and snatch it up before I do the math!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 08:24:10 PM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

this signature is Blace's fault...
Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 05:37:38 PM »

Please don't hollar at me for a double post.... this final bump/update is alert the community that the last offer is over.... the newer, better, prettier, shinier, more enticing offer is now Everything I have left listed for 50 US dollars + shipping (calculated upon purchase, depending on where you are and whatnot...)

This deal will once again be for a brief time only, as I will be getting rid of these sooner rather than later, one way or the other! Act fast!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 05:35:28 PM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 02:55:25 AM »

ok here it is.... the final bump and update folks.... check out the main post for the update!... feel free to delete this thread after the auctions end

Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 12:42:40 PM »

Okay, I don't remember seeing any of those that are in the eBay Auction among your list that you had been posting here. Which is a shame, since some of those I might have bought individually. Oh well, good luck on your auction.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2012, 03:42:14 AM »

Okay, I don't remember seeing any of those that are in the eBay Auction among your list that you had been posting here. Which is a shame, since some of those I might have bought individually. Oh well, good luck on your auction.

You are indeed correct, and I am very sorry about that fact... the truth of the matter is I need to make bucks like yesterday (really really fast) and I really had no intention of selling these....... So my hand was sort of forced to do this on the fly.... believe me I would MUCH rather deal with all you folk here than e-bay.... First off I a lot the e-bay formalities.. Second I feel like you guys or sort of like friends to me.... Friends should always get first crack at cool merchandise at a good price.... But the necessity to pay my bills compromised me in this instance.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: