Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 08:13:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334626 Posts in 13705 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Brush and Quill
| | |-+  Visual art thread!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Visual art thread!  (Read 1993 times)
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: January 22, 2012, 05:30:24 PM »

EDIT: 1/28/12: Changed this to the visual art thread to broaden the scope of things and hopefully get more people posting on this one then just me.... It wasn't my aim to have "Klyde's Visual Art thread" but I'm starting to get the feeling no one in this community really gets involved with art much here.... This edit is more or less a last ditch effort to really try and foster some involvement...

So I've been enjoying my steam-punk thread over in general discussion (even though no one joined me in posting any of their own creations...) and thought to myself "hey, why not a thread to show off our lovely communities efforts as far as anime and gaming art is concerned!".... but I didn't know where to put the thread (here or general discussion)..... so I'm tossing it here!

I know you guys have a taking a swing or two at your own personal illustrations of Cloud Strife! Show em off!!!

Only rule, lets keep it to our own personal creations!

I'll start with a gaming tattoo and original anime-esque rendering currently in the process of becoming a half sleeve for a lovely client on mine!

and.....

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 01:29:15 PM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 03:39:13 PM »

These two are accompanying the fairy my post above to complete a sleeve I'm working on for a lovely client..... They are actually very illustrative versions of her children.....

We arrived at these three images after 11 different drawings!! LoL..... Initially she told me she didn't want anything that resembled anime or manga..... lo and behold however, these 3 incarnations were her favorites..... go figure

and.....

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 10:56:11 PM »

hmm perhaps i'll put something up. i think this is a good idea, the book thread is long i'd expect some other artists would be on here...

i think if were going to come to you for a tattoo it'd be the main character from persona three with the gun to his head.and the glass flying out.
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 02:34:21 PM »

hmm perhaps i'll put something up. i think this is a good idea, the book thread is long i'd expect some other artists would be on here...

i think if were going to come to you for a tattoo it'd be the main character from persona three with the gun to his head.and the glass flying out.

I would do that quite literally for whatever you could afford just to do it.... I want that in my portfolio in THE WORST WAY.... seriously, if your gonna be in my area (Northeast Pennsylvania) and want it done, lemme know ahead of time so we can have everything set and good to go (as I work by apointment only and tend to stay pretty booked up in advance).

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 11:03:11 AM »

perhaps when i have some time, over the winter most likely. i'm guessing it would have to be a pretty decent size for detail sake so i'd definitely pay you as much as i can afford. i'm thinking ribcage tattoo or back of leg. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: