Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 11:36:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331360 Posts in 13571 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl  (Read 1324 times)
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 12, 2006, 11:03:11 PM »

New scans on September 11th, 2006 update.

It looks like it's shaping up to be a great game. You can be sure to look forward to masses of new Pokemon, and the main game series has certainly come a long way since Red/Blue, which was the last game I played. (Red)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 11:34:36 PM »

I've been wanting to give Pokemon another shot as of late. I'm thinking of getting Emerald at some point, or at least the remakes of the original games, and get the DS one whenever it hits shelves.
Sketch
Sam I Am

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 12:02:07 AM »

I'm just thankful that they've decided to make a new, real Pokemon game. I don't have a problem with Nintendo milking the franchise with all their weird puzzle spinoffs and remakes, but I've always felt that the main reason that people love the series is because of....well, the Pokemon. It's always fun to see a hundred or so new faces join the existing army of monsters, and it's what people want to see :P
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 12:41:49 AM »

I'd like to get FireRed/LeafGreen, the remakes of Red/Blue, Gold/Silver, and as you've mentioned, Ruby/Sapphire. I remember mastering (mostly) everything of Pokemon Red.

I like that the games give you an old Dragon Quest feel, in regards to how you battle, and with upgraded graphics, it should make the experience more fun.
TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 09:09:11 PM »

The pokemon rpg's are basically the only part of pokemon I still liked and it started that way too. I pretty much played all the rpg's (though one version of each set) and it is still enjoyable so I look foward to diamond/pearl. The anime sucks since a long time ago and the spinoffs suck so RPG's are the way to go.

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Extwin

imlzeronx
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 09:59:39 PM »

I played through red and silver. They were really fun, although I did get quite a few weird looks from my roomate at the time. I then got half of my  dorm floor hooked on the games :) Its cool to see a new real installment is coming to DS. I just hope they make good use of the touch screen, it has some potential to add alot of fun to the experience.

Mostly lurks, with good reason
Obviously, I'm a genius...The Darkrider said so
Me: So, Mom, where are you going in the U.K.?
Mom: Ware
Me: Yeah, where?
Mom: No, Ware.... W-A-R-E
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 07:21:18 AM »

Yeah, I'm definitely up for some more Pokemoning. I just hope they try something a little different, this being the first on the DS.

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
t0mm13

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 08:36:04 PM »

Quote from: "Sketch"
I'm just thankful that they've decided to make a new, real Pokemon game. I don't have a problem with Nintendo milking the franchise with all their weird puzzle spinoffs and remakes, but I've always felt that the main reason that people love the series is because of....well, the Pokemon. It's always fun to see a hundred or so new faces join the existing army of monsters, and it's what people want to see :P
yeah i agree with that

Shadow Blade

shadowblade_x@hotmail.com shadowbladex8@ao
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2006, 02:48:34 PM »

I didn't like Dungeon as much, because it's basically a dungeon crawler with pokemon thrown in. I'm a big fan of the regular pokemon franchise and with the addition of WiFi, this game is gonna be a killer :D.

What?!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: