Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2014, 04:38:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334853 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Growlanser Heritage of War
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Growlanser Heritage of War  (Read 860 times)
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: February 04, 2012, 05:05:40 AM »

So long ago in a galaxy far far away I fell in love with Growlanser Generations... Later on Growlanser Heritage of War when it came out... Then at the end of the game (or close to it) my disc met an untimely fate....

I just re-purchased the game and still have my old save data but am completely lost...... I tried looking online to get my bearings but there isn't ample info..... so heres the deal

Code:
I'm saved at the PMB headquarters and everyone is saying I just beat Ziekwalt..... In fact that is all Isac says "So Ziekwalt is dead...." (or something to that effect).... in town Rufus has apparently just joined me saying "I look forward to working with you in the future." Randall is at the inn and says "whats the matter, don't know what to do with some downtime?"..... There is no one in my party..... other script eludes to me having to beat the queen (which is why I assume I'm at the end) and the Korin event memo says "your pendant is particularly shiny today, maybe you should show it to someone.."

This is all the seemingly pertenant info I can gather and I can't remember a freakin' thing about what I just did or have to do.... So anyone who can shed some light on this for me would completely rock..... Or if I should just suck it up and replay the whole game give it to me straight.... I could take it .......*sniffle*

EDIT: I changed the subject of this post in hopes it gets more views this way, as I REALLY need help here.... I also have the Bizen weapons already and all my plates are maxed so I know I'm near the end....... doesn't anyone know of anything other than "lets play" (its not on there) or gamefaqs (doesn't really summarize squat for me) that can help me get my bearings?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 06:17:13 PM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
cj_iwakura
Wayfarer of the Time

Counting The Sheep

cjiwakurax
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 03:25:52 PM »

I recall being lost there, but for what it's worth(a summary glance couldn't find the answer, but I'm sure it's there) :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/930601-growlanser-heritage-of-war/faqs/50479

蒼く咲く華 日は灯り 天に流れる | Kill The Past
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 04:51:26 PM »

I recall being lost there, but for what it's worth(a summary glance couldn't find the answer, but I'm sure it's there) :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/930601-growlanser-heritage-of-war/faqs/50479

I read that thing through top to bottom.... which is why I'm here..... couldn't find the answer at alll... thats why I really need to help of a growlanser buff to point me in the right direction

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
TiamatNM

tiagol@live.com CursedTiamat
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 08:15:29 PM »

don't you just have to go to one of your party members in the PMB headquarters, open your item menu, and "use" the friendship medal?
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 05:53:44 PM »

don't you just have to go to one of your party members in the PMB headquarters, open your item menu, and "use" the friendship medal?

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITE PEOPLE! Yep, that did the trick! And I NEVER would have figured that one out.... maybe it was the obvious next move in 2008 (that was when my save file was from....) but I sure as heck didn't know that now.... I checked my items out too... korin saying "pendant" had me looking something else entirely..... Thank you again :)

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Klyde Chroma

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 06:22:30 PM »

Ok I just need to cry for a moment.... I totally DO NOT have Sherris or Rufus role start saves from ages ago, and now at the end of road here. so to speak, I cannot recruit them..... what a freakin' bummer..... Rufus is my favorite....

Tried to figure out how to use a game save from offline all afternoon... I'm not terribly savy when it comes to this stuff.... but alas, each tutorial I tried failed to work..... So I accept it and move on....

I have a feeling I'm gonna be giving this one another play-through....

On the bright side, I am at the end, and will finally lay this one to rest (for now) by tomarrow I hope! This equates to major closure for Klyde-the completionist.... yes it does :)

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: