Nintendos wii is releasing to Japan this December 02, 2006.i am just cant wait …so dame exalted. This what I been waiting for this day for a long time..^_^ ..huh just look at the new controls …this is all I know about the wii console its just great. Hope you all like it http://www.nwiizone.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/wii-classic-controller.JPGhttp://www.game-machines.com/consoles/syspics/revolution-colors.jpg
• The cool look: The new console boasts high-quality materials and a smart, compact design, approximately the size of three standard DVD cases stacked together. It will come with a silver stand that makes the system a welcome, artistic component of any multimedia setup, whether it's displayed vertically or horizontally.
• Backward compatibility: The new console plays all games from the current Nintendo GameCube™ generation.
• The secret weapon: The console also will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo64™, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System™ (SNES™) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System™ (NES™).
• Easy expansion: A bay for an SD memory card will let players expand the internal flash memory.
• Two disc formats, one slot: Instead of a tray, a single, innovative, self-loading media bay will play both 12-centimeter optical discs used for the new system as well as Nintendo GameCube™ discs. Owners will have the option of equipping a small, self-contained attachment to play movies and other DVD content.
• The specs: The system boasts 512 megabytes of internal flash memory, wireless controllers, two USB 2.0 ports and built-in Wi-Fi access. A worldwide network of Nintendo™ players can gather to compete in a comfortable, inviting environment. Revolution's technological heart, a processing chip developed with IBM and code-named "Broadway," and a graphics chip set from ATI code-named "Hollywood," will deliver game experiences not previously possible.
• The stars: Introduction of a number of new franchise properties will add to the world's richest stable of stars, including Mario, Zelda, Super Smash Bros., Donkey Kong and Metroid.
• Wireless freedom: A number of Wi-Fi-enabled launch titles are in development that will employ Nintendo's newly announced wireless gaming service, Nintendo™ Wi-Fi Connection. A worldwide network of Nintendo™ players can gather to compete in a comfortable, inviting environment.
• Freedom of design: A dynamic development architecture equally accommodates both big-budget, high-profile game "masterpieces" as well as indie games conceived by individual developers equipped with only a big idea.
And be lore this are thing you get in the box
• Nintendo Wii Console
• Wii Remote (with strap)
• Nunchuk Controller
• AC Adapter (110V)
• AV Cable
• Auxiliary Plate
• Sensor Bar
• Sensor Bar Stand
• AA Battery (x2)
And all the games to come check the link http://wii.nintendo.com/games_list.html
The game I all ways wanted ..yeah I know it not as powerful as box360 or the Ps3.i don’t care this is a game …it does the work it should that is all ^_^