Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 12:02:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334710 Posts in 13708 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2  (Read 11311 times)
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2013, 07:04:08 PM »

I don't want to have a debate about this, I'm too worn out.

Isn't that the best part of forums...? stimulating debate (not to be confused with pointles opinionated arguments) that is.....

Anyhoo, that aside, your only 7 posts in my friend! don't get winded yet!! LoL.... ok I'm done screwing around... I just wanted to say welcome to the forum, its nice to have another like minded rpg niche fan in our midst :) I sort of jumped the gun and forgot to throw a welcome out there in my last post/reply.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
DrGonzo

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2013, 07:21:19 PM »

I don't want to have a debate about this, I'm too worn out.

Isn't that the best part of forums...? stimulating debate (not to be confused with pointles opinionated arguments) that is.....

Anyhoo, that aside, your only 7 posts in my friend! don't get winded yet!! LoL.... ok I'm done screwing around... I just wanted to say welcome to the forum, its nice to have another like minded rpg niche fan in our midst :) I sort of jumped the gun and forgot to throw a welcome out there in my last post/reply.
Lol It's just that this kind of debate is too much for me to discuss and I'm afraid I'm just kind of doing nothing but rambling on and on. And thank you, I'm trying to get a feel for the forum since it's a little too big than most forums that I join.

Oh and this is a funny trophy that Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory has when you start the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g8N1fUJ4t3E
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:47:52 AM by DrGonzo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: