Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2014, 05:51:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329390 Posts in 13492 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Dragon Age Three (3)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Dragon Age Three (3)  (Read 10769 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2013, 11:15:17 AM »

BioWare's "increasingly toxic" forum repels Dragon Age writer David Gaider -- Source: Eurogamer

"Perhaps there is something to be said about whether the games BioWare makes still satisfy our core fans."
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2013, 01:26:39 PM »

I've been a Bioware fan since Baldur's Gate, so I think I qualify as a "core fan". And I have never been on their forums, nor have I really desired to be on them.  That's a pretty skewed sample...

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2013, 02:17:42 PM »

True, the best way to stop liking a game is usually to go on the game's forum.
DPB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2013, 02:58:50 PM »

I used to post there regularly, but I gave up a couple of years ago. Even back then the forums were becoming overwhelmed with crazy people, I'm not surprised that less developers are posting given the frequent personal attacks they were subjected to, or having their words twisted to things they didn't mean.
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2013, 03:29:24 PM »

so after anubis pointed me to the mage class earlier in the thread i went back and played DA:O this past summer and i had a good time with it right up to the end. then, i had a game breaking bug on the last boss. the game would freeze every time i fought it, once right as i killed it. i was so frustrated i stopped playing and it kinda ruined my urge to retry DA2.

now that i can get all three mass effects i'm tempted to see what the hubub is about i tried to download the mass effect 2 demo just to get a feel of what i might be getting myself into and the demo was broken i couldn't get it to work i tried re-downloading and whatnot same thing happened.

i like what they try to do and i'd like to play DA3 but bioware products just seem to hate me.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2013, 04:38:59 PM »

i just picked up DAO/DAOA/DA2 for $8 a pop. the graphics in DAO are rough...looks slightly better than ps2 graphics. i tried mage but its just so boring. just point and shoot and i win so may go for spell knight or whatever its called.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2013, 05:02:27 PM »

i just picked up DAO/DAOA/DA2 for $8 a pop. the graphics in DAO are rough...looks slightly better than ps2 graphics.

That'd be because it's a solid looking PC title being forced onto consoles. DAII DOES look pretty nice on consoles, likely because of the shifted focus.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: