Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 02:48:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332856 Posts in 13639 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  RPGless at the moment...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: RPGless at the moment...  (Read 3587 times)
GuardianBoi

SOphie!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 08:33:49 PM »

I am LOVING all these suggestions.

I tried Growlanser and I'm enjoying it enough. Good story, but it's not exactly my favorite battle system.

Few games I have in my possession that I've never finished or I gave up on(I had a BAD habit of just losing interest in a game part way/half way through it. But I'm getting a lot better at that) that I'm tossing around in my mind, thinking about starting, are:

Infinite Undiscovery. (I got half way through it, KNEW all about the flaws it had but I enjoyed it enough. I thought about giving that another crack)

Wild Arms 5. (I LOVE the Wild Arms series and this is the only one I didn't finish. My damn bad habits)

Radiant Historia. (I'm not exactly sure HOW far into I am, but I'm a good way through it. I love the story. The characters are good and the battle system is fun...but repetitive. I know I need to finish this one)

Lost Odyssey. (It's old school battle system is what I liked/didn't like about it. It got a little slow. But I really love the concept of the game)

Grandia 3. (I got RIGHT to the end of this damn game but lost my memory card. I was so heart broken that I had to do it all over again...that I just haven't gotten around to it. But I loved it while I was playing it)

...yeah. Like I said, I'm bouncing around a few ideas, but keep the suggestions coming. It's helping all of us remember some great stuff. :)

P.S. I've read the initials OP in the last two posts and I'm not exactly sure what it stands for. ...I'm new to this whole forum thing. haha.   

pigTails of...
MereMare

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 02:48:15 AM »

OP in this case means Original Poster aka the one who started the topic.

OBJECTION!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: