Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 09:59:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327289 Posts in 13402 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Announced
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Announced  (Read 5101 times)
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2012, 06:34:34 PM »

So with Pokémon is the case of if it ain't broken, don't fix it? Well, that makes sense. After all last time I checked the games still sell well but that alone doesn't mean either that following a franchise that is afraid of taking risks can be boring and tedious.

Though, for the little I've saw in forums it seems that people is really more than satisfied with the same old thing.

...that still doesn't stop this group of crazy people that wants a Pokémon MMO.

Makes sense within the game world.  Everyone is out to train their little pocket monsters in the game world too, so I could see it.  I think it would be a nightmare to oversee though.  And yeah, I could see people getting really pissed if the franchise tried to do anything too different.

Plus it has more or less become a competitive sport to a certain degree. If they change up the mechanics now it'd be like making the transition from the GB/C to GBA which to some people would be an inexcusable waste of the time spent over the last decade in making their tweeked out murder teams full of ribbons, shinnies, and event exclusives.

The single player mode at this point is more of a feature and a source for more grinding, catching, breeding, award-winning, and accessorizing opportunities.

Pokemon is the biggest Not-MMO MMORPG in existence, and I dare say bigger than WoW.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2012, 07:00:18 PM »

Pokemon is the biggest Not-MMO MMORPG in existence, and I dare say bigger than WoW.

That's why I'm scared of a Pokémon MMO.
Two Sheds Jackson
Banninated

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2012, 10:03:57 AM »

pokemon is fine just the way it is
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2012, 11:20:27 PM »

Pokémon Black & White 2 Anime Promo Video

Also this.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2012, 12:23:48 AM »

I loved the 5 minutes of electric guitar haha

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2012, 01:02:12 AM »

I loved the 5 minutes of electric guitar haha
Eh, it was pretty overused. It'd make you think this related to Elesa the most.

...Uh, I feel like we met before for some reason.

"(Huh. He's been quiet for a while. I wonder what's he thinking?)" ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2012, 02:56:19 AM »

"Enterbrain and Famitsu have provided a first week sales figure for Pokemon Black & White 2. The DS sold 1,618,621 in its first week of sales. As the game was released on a Saturday, the "first week" includes just two days." -- Source: andriasang
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2012, 10:41:57 AM »

Hey guys!

Blatant self-promotional thread resurrection here, so apologies for that.

A few weeks ago I interviewed the directors of Black 2/White 2 for IGN and kind of sort of found out a few things about the idea behind creating direct sequels, and the future of the series (I wasn't allowed to directly ask about future projects, so no questions about a Pokemon MMO, sadly). Anyway, here's the article: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/09/19/pokemon-will-eat-itself

I took a break from Pokemon, and then picked up Black 1 and really enjoyed it. I only got an hour and a half with Black 2, and it does largely seem like more of the same. I did get horribly overexcited when a wild Psyduck popped up within the first half hour though :P

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: