Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 11:47:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327924 Posts in 13426 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tales of Graces F
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24 Print
Author Topic: Tales of Graces F  (Read 35406 times)
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2012, 03:54:41 PM »

I had it pre-ordered, but I was running low on funds and since I was buying it to show support anyway (No PS3), it got cut in favor of the games that I can play. Maybe when income tax comes in I may pick it up. :(
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2012, 07:06:09 PM »

Put my $10 down today, absolutely cannot wait to pick this up!

Everything's Eventual
Takedown

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2012, 08:30:06 PM »

I just preordered it myself. I absolutely cannot wait for this game. I even held off from buying devil survivor 2 for it. It's gonna be great.

Also Namco hinted that they wouldn't consider bringing Tales of Xillia overseas unless this one sold well.....and THAT looks amazing.
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2012, 08:41:43 PM »

I think I've decided to play this the moment I pick it up. It'll be nice to be on pace with everyone rather than starting my own playthroughs months after everyone else has. XD
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2012, 12:39:49 AM »

I found out in a pleasant surprise my boyfriend paid the rest of my preorder for this without me knowing. DAWWWWW. The key to my heart: games. Best bud once gave me a gift card for game stop. I am at least easy to shop for.... Very excited for any Tales release, and happy to hear combat is top notch. Can't wait!

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2012, 01:26:29 AM »

Day 1

Yoda also apparently owns a three-dollar bill.

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2012, 03:04:53 AM »

I pre-ordered it to at my local gamestore. Well, it's not exactly local, but close enough. They promised I'd get it on day one, which would be kind of amazing since it's an import. Devil Survivor 2 did arive on releasedate, so who knows...
ShadowLaguna

Rattle your goddamn head!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2012, 04:08:34 PM »

I found out in a pleasant surprise my boyfriend paid the rest of my preorder for this without me knowing. DAWWWWW. The key to my heart: games. Best bud once gave me a gift card for game stop. I am at least easy to shop for.... Very excited for any Tales release, and happy to hear combat is top notch. Can't wait!

Next thing you know, he's gonna be proposing to you with a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga. :3

Wii Number - 1981 9892 1002 5530
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2012, 10:52:23 PM »

Next thing you know, he's gonna be proposing to you with a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga. :3

HEEEEELLLL no.

He'd show it, I'd scream, and on frightened impulse, I'd grab it and throw it off somewhere.

... and maybe throw Panzar.  wtf.  Gimme Picross, then maybe.

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2012, 03:07:59 PM »

Got the game early from Indie game seller who don't know what a "street date" is. :D

I love it so far, and ta-hell with opinions and modern standards, this game's graphics are beautiful in their own right (the motion capture really helps too of course, Abyss, Vesperia and Symphonia had probably some of the most retarded looking cut scenes for that).  Scenery is gorgeous.

Sadly, most of the music, though pleasant enough, is pretty forgettable and blandly melodic.

The battle system... hell, just about everything is pretty unique to the series.  I'm still kind of confused about how Skills work with Artes and with Titles. @_@  I accidently skipped through some of the dialogue on it...

I think this "kids" chapter is lasting a bit long too, I've skipped a few cutscenes here and there for going long and already making their "point".  But I'm sure it'll work out for whatever idea they're going to get at in the end.

Anyways, I'm pretty damn happy. :)
I didn't get the pre-order bonus that came from GS... but those cross-over outfits looked like garbage anyways (didn't suit), and the exclusive theme for PS3??  I got my SotC one and a Journey one coming, I think I'll live without.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2012, 03:22:03 PM »

Don't care too much about this game even with the positive review that was posted here, but I keep hearing how good the battle system is. I'm intrigued.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2012, 03:52:09 PM »

and the exclusive theme for PS3??  I got my SotC one and a Journey one coming, I think I'll live without.

That and you can find the wallpaper easily just by googling.

I'm still bummed I missed the 20$ Amazon deal and the 12$ Newsegg deal. I guess some higher entity really wants me to pay full price on this game =/
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2012, 04:55:13 PM »

Got the game early from Indie game seller who don't know what a "street date" is. :D

I love it so far, and ta-hell with opinions and modern standards, this game's graphics are beautiful in their own right (the motion capture really helps too of course, Abyss, Vesperia and Symphonia had probably some of the most retarded looking cut scenes for that).  Scenery is gorgeous.

Sadly, most of the music, though pleasant enough, is pretty forgettable and blandly melodic.

The battle system... hell, just about everything is pretty unique to the series.  I'm still kind of confused about how Skills work with Artes and with Titles. @_@  I accidently skipped through some of the dialogue on it...

I think this "kids" chapter is lasting a bit long too, I've skipped a few cutscenes here and there for going long and already making their "point".  But I'm sure it'll work out for whatever idea they're going to get at in the end.

Anyways, I'm pretty damn happy. :)
I didn't get the pre-order bonus that came from GS... but those cross-over outfits looked like garbage anyways (didn't suit), and the exclusive theme for PS3??  I got my SotC one and a Journey one coming, I think I'll live without.

I can't express my envy right now..... damnit... but its nice to hear something good about the game! I just got my gameinformer in the mail and the review, while it wasn't horrible, certainly wasn't grand.... then again the review itself, as review, completely sucked in my opinion anyhow thus I wasn't placing much stock in it..... to be honest, I don't even like gameinformer.... I just get it was my GS Platinum membership....

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2012, 08:07:39 PM »

You are so luck! And I have to wait?

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2012, 10:40:39 PM »

You are so luck! And I have to wait?

Can Yoda be banned from this topic and mayhaps all JRPG topics??

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: