Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 11:30:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319175 Posts in 13033 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tales of Graces F
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Print
Author Topic: Tales of Graces F  (Read 30162 times)
Annubis

Voted most likely to become an evil dictator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: April 01, 2012, 09:53:12 AM »

Sounds like something I probably missed too. Which request is it?

I'm currently at the point where I can go kill the main story's last boss. Instead I'm working on my Eleth Mixer for when I New Game+
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: April 01, 2012, 11:27:55 AM »

Sounds like something I probably missed too. Which request is it?

I'm currently at the point where I can go kill the main story's last boss. Instead I'm working on my Eleth Mixer for when I New Game+

It's something with "Fredrick's Handkerchief" or something.  It's activated in the main arc, finishes....get this... finishes the moment you reach the last level of the final dungeon (so I hear).  I'm surprised I missed it myself, looking back at it.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Lucca
AMG A GIRL

SUGAR PEAS!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: April 01, 2012, 05:08:25 PM »

Ugh. I'm at two optional bosses right after you finish the Strata Arc. They are both utterly kicking my ass. :|

Annubis

Voted most likely to become an evil dictator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: April 01, 2012, 11:55:17 PM »

Bosses in general have been utterly kicking my ass in this game.
I managed to take down 2 of the 3 dragons and each fight was 20+ minutes of me dodging like mad because they just one hit kill anything.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: April 02, 2012, 12:00:46 AM »

Bosses in general have been utterly kicking my ass in this game.
I managed to take down 2 of the 3 dragons and each fight was 20+ minutes of me dodging like mad because they just one hit kill anything.

I have no problem dodging, but it's when the dip-shit AI kicks in that I have a dead party.

I've also realized the best party doesn't have Pascal in it.... sadly.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: April 02, 2012, 04:02:09 PM »

I've also realized the best party doesn't have Pascal in it.... sadly.

For me, Pascal is perma-benched just for being Pascal.  I heard she was a good DD though, but still not enough to make me want to use her.

Also, anyone know what exactly Accuracy and Evasion do in this game?  They seem like pointless stats, but I'm curious if anyone knows since the game, FAQs, nor manual tells you from what I can tell.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: April 02, 2012, 04:06:33 PM »

Accuracy determines how likely you are to keep an enemy in a combo the longer you have it going on as well as the degree of possibility with which you guard break. Evasion determines the same thing for your character, I think.

Also Pascal's usefulness is limited because all her spells use her position as the epicenter. Malik is more effective.

Tridius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: April 02, 2012, 08:30:06 PM »

Not to mention High Risk High Return. Though the game says that Pascal is the most powerful member in the game.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:34:57 AM by Tridius » Logged
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: April 02, 2012, 09:23:11 PM »

If you want to be literal, Cheria is the strongest.  No, I'm not joking, YouTube it.

Her high accuracy makes her absolutely beastly and she stunlocks out of the ass.  Frozen Rain in itself is broken, but the majority of her A-Artes are powerful.  She has a very high difficulty curve, though.
Jetto

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: April 02, 2012, 09:54:03 PM »

I cannot wait to play this game. Thought Abyss was Great, Vesperia was very good.

Won;t be able to play this title until SUmmer but I hope the plot is as good as the previous two.
FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #220 on: April 02, 2012, 10:57:47 PM »

I just started playing yesterday. I love it so far and I really like the characters as kids; very cute. Looking forward to playing more!

I just hope (and I haven't read the rest of this topic, or anything about the story) that Cheria doesn't kick the bucket due to her sickness. She's adorable.

xellos2099

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: April 07, 2012, 12:19:52 AM »

Am I the only one who HATE the child story.... one hour in and i was tempting to break the disk in half.... bad voice acting, bad decision, not following order, ...... blah.
Lucca
AMG A GIRL

SUGAR PEAS!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: April 07, 2012, 01:44:42 PM »

Am I the only one who HATE the child story.... one hour in and i was tempting to break the disk in half.... bad voice acting, bad decision, not following order, ...... blah.

No, it's not just you. I was glad when it ended, too. Both Asbel AND his dad were total dicks.

It gets better though. Stick with it.

I have a problem, RPGfan. When I first heard Hubert's line for Broadside Waltz, I thought he said, "Dance with the damned! INSTANT BALLS!!" ...and now I can't unhear it. EVER.

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: April 07, 2012, 02:01:34 PM »

I heard Cheria scream "WHORE!" at something. I also thought I heard Pascal summon the Lord of Burgers, but that sounded like a Pascal kind of thing to summon.

No, it's not just you. I was glad when it ended, too. Both Asbel AND his dad were total dicks.

I felt really sorry for Hubert. He didn't have an ounce of luck. Like, was it really necessary to show us he peed his pants in that skit? Poor Hubert...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 02:03:32 PM by Tomara » Logged
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: April 07, 2012, 02:05:17 PM »

I have a hunch the Japanese have a cultural 'We don't find this funny...pffft!' weakness for pissed pants like Britain does over farting humor.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: