Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 01:31:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330138 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tales of Graces F
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24 Print
Author Topic: Tales of Graces F  (Read 36569 times)
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: April 13, 2012, 01:29:39 PM »

I would just like to say... BOOO-YAH, RIOTS PEAK!!! You've been conquerred!!!.... and damn does it feel good.....

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: April 13, 2012, 02:52:53 PM »

I would just like to say... BOOO-YAH, RIOTS PEAK!!! You've been conquerred!!!.... and damn does it feel good.....

Argh... I'm scared unless I'm grossly overlevelled.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: April 13, 2012, 05:23:03 PM »

Riot Peak's pretty easy in this game.  If you die, you don't have to go through all of the battles to go up again, you can just skip right to the top.

Even the "final" Riot Peak battle is relatively easy.  The only issue is that one of the girls has pretty much a perpetual Ironstance on (not as bad as in the battle in Zhonecage, where it's almost impossible to stun her), so it can be annoying.

Tip: In Future Arc, the boss in Riot Peak is the best way to farm money.  On Chaos, NG+, you earn about 130,000 Gald per one minute battle.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 05:50:38 PM by Cyril » Logged
Tridius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: April 16, 2012, 02:47:41 PM »

Got the platinum just yesterday. If you have any questions about it, go shoot. :p

Anyway here is one how bad are those inn request especially certain items that require specific qualities considering i would like to know which ones should be done first ASAP. Considering one of those trohpies requires it.
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: April 16, 2012, 04:58:40 PM »

Eh. Not who you're asking, but in most, if not all, cases you actually only need one Dualize to change it to the requested type.  If you don't have the right Shard you'll probably need to do some Shard farming (for best results, set to a higher difficulty).

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/604158-tales-of-graces-f/62417923

This is pretty much just copied right from the Japanese wiki.

There's also a guide on the Bamco Tales forums that gives combinations, but I don't have the link at the moment.  Someone on GameFAQs might have moved that over as well.
FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #275 on: April 17, 2012, 09:56:21 PM »

I'm right at the end of the adult arc now. Been mopping up side-quests and stuff before heading to the 'final' dungeon. Some of the costumes are awesome (I particularly like Asbel's formal) and some are just disturbing (Malik's swimsuit). Next thing to attempt is the Vesperia costumes from perfect wins of Magic Carta. Ugh.

I've really loved the characters in this game. The only one whom I feel less warm to is Malik: I feel like he's a bit of a tacked on extra. I've really liked Sophie and Asbel, and Hubert (though he's not my favourite) added a great dynamic to the perky group.

I'm tempted to say I liked this more than Tales of Hearts, but that's a big call...

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: April 17, 2012, 11:50:20 PM »

The cast for this is one of the worst I've seen.  I actually liked Malik for not being too full of himself and slightly down to earth.  Hubert is definitely someone I would have beaten up/picked on at school, even as an adult.

For the costumes, if you don't have any honour (I don't): take a picture of the screen with camera phone, pause the game when it STARTS a quote, look at photo reference, and voila.  I lost my patience with the game on my Perfect-Hard Mode run.... Not worth the effort. :P

I like Cheria's Rita, but.... the song the play with it blows haha.  Have her in the party with someone else wearing a different outfit.  I LOVE Cheria is Natalia's outfit, it puts on the God General battle theme from Abyss.  Second goes to Pascal's Harold for playing Alea Jecta Est.

Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: April 18, 2012, 12:17:00 AM »

I love Hubert sometimes, hate him others.  It's probably because he goes on some amazing rants about women and children in the future Arc skits that sound just like a friend of mine. I probably laughed at him harder than I should have.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: April 18, 2012, 12:55:44 AM »

I love Hubert sometimes, hate him others.  It's probably because he goes on some amazing rants about women and children in the future Arc skits that sound just like a friend of mine. I probably laughed at him harder than I should have.

Actually, the first bit sums up my feelings, and I didn't know it till you said it the way you did.  Yeah, he's a love/hate fella.

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: April 18, 2012, 04:49:52 PM »

The cast for this is one of the worst I've seen.  I actually liked Malik for not being too full of himself and slightly down to earth.  Hubert is definitely someone I would have beaten up/picked on at school, even as an adult.

For the costumes, if you don't have any honour (I don't): take a picture of the screen with camera phone, pause the game when it STARTS a quote, look at photo reference, and voila.  I lost my patience with the game on my Perfect-Hard Mode run.... Not worth the effort. :P

I like Cheria's Rita, but.... the song the play with it blows haha.  Have her in the party with someone else wearing a different outfit.  I LOVE Cheria is Natalia's outfit, it puts on the God General battle theme from Abyss.  Second goes to Pascal's Harold for playing Alea Jecta Est.

I didn't know you could unlock Vesperia costumes for free?  I looked on gamefaqs, but didn't see a relevant topic.  How do you do it?

I'll second Asbel's formal free costume is pretty decent.  Certainly better than his others, but that's not saying a lot.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: April 18, 2012, 04:51:11 PM »

You complete the Magic Carta game in... whatever town it was that was in the middle of the Strahta Desert. Note that you have to have the appropriate number of Magic Carta cards. Also, playing a perfect game on hard mode gets you a title as well.

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: April 18, 2012, 04:58:58 PM »

Ah perhaps that's why I haven't seen any related titles/costumes.  It lets me play the game, but I only have around 26 cards iirc.

Thanks.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: April 18, 2012, 05:00:24 PM »

I THINK that's enough for you to do the easy/moderate levels. You need 30 for hard difficulty, IIRC.

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: April 18, 2012, 05:12:40 PM »

You get a costume for Asbel for a perfect win on easy
You get a costume for Sophie for a perfect win on normal
You get a costume for Cheria for a perfect win on hard
You get a title for Pascal for winning on hard

A perfect win on hard is really... well... hard.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: April 18, 2012, 05:15:35 PM »

Here's what you do:

Take a picture of the whole thing when it first appears. When each turn comes around, remember the quote and pause the game, then use your photo as a reference. Trying to play it 'normally' is infuriating.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: