Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 08:29:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334629 Posts in 13705 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Why does BioWare hate blondes?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Why does BioWare hate blondes?  (Read 3541 times)
PotRoast

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 05:17:04 PM »

I have a complaint, why the hell are there no fat character in most bioware titles besides the volus? Is bioware discriminating against the larger community? I find it offensive as a porker myself that bioware has limited fat characters to a secondary when most of america is comprised of obese people. I mean, we outnumber everyone 2 to 1, which when equated to size, is more like 5 to 1. Bioware, for shame!

I know your post is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but it's an incredible idea. A serious deconstruction of what is normally associated with being heroic. But they'd have to play it straight-faced to work. None of this lol bumbling fat guy somehow manages saves the world and get the smoking hot chick because he's so funny and cuddlywuddly.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »

Well, Potroast, it started as a joke, but I started to see it as kind of serious too. Most games have nothing but negative references to obese characters. I don't know why, being a bit bulky isn't a horrible thing. Look at ben franklin. Man was always portrayed as a tubby fellow, but I'll be damned if he wasn't brilliant. Napoleon, all jokes aside, was a short chubby ducker, but he was...well he was a dick, but people followed him. 1/4 of the U.S. Presidents were on the portly side, and they ran the damn country (kind of). Fat people deserve more respect!

I was gonna suggest boycotting games til we get a fat hero, but I got winded typing all of this.

TASTY!
A.I.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 11:34:49 AM »

well.. for all the "fatless gameplay" in the offline bioware RPGs... they sure did make up with Star wars the old Republic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: