Author Topic: Why does BioWare hate blondes?

PotRoast

• View Profile
Re: Why does BioWare hate blondes?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 05:17:04 PM »
I have a complaint, why the hell are there no fat character in most bioware titles besides the volus? Is bioware discriminating against the larger community? I find it offensive as a porker myself that bioware has limited fat characters to a secondary when most of america is comprised of obese people. I mean, we outnumber everyone 2 to 1, which when equated to size, is more like 5 to 1. Bioware, for shame!

I know your post is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but it's an incredible idea. A serious deconstruction of what is normally associated with being heroic. But they'd have to play it straight-faced to work. None of this lol bumbling fat guy somehow manages saves the world and get the smoking hot chick because he's so funny and cuddlywuddly.

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »
Well, Potroast, it started as a joke, but I started to see it as kind of serious too. Most games have nothing but negative references to obese characters. I don't know why, being a bit bulky isn't a horrible thing. Look at ben franklin. Man was always portrayed as a tubby fellow, but I'll be damned if he wasn't brilliant. Napoleon, all jokes aside, was a short chubby ducker, but he was...well he was a dick, but people followed him. 1/4 of the U.S. Presidents were on the portly side, and they ran the damn country (kind of). Fat people deserve more respect!

I was gonna suggest boycotting games til we get a fat hero, but I got winded typing all of this.

TASTY!

A.I.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 11:34:49 AM »
well.. for all the "fatless gameplay" in the offline bioware RPGs... they sure did make up with Star wars the old Republic.