Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2014, 06:27:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329967 Posts in 13522 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Chaos Rings II
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Chaos Rings II  (Read 587 times)
Tenchi-no-Ryu
RPGFan's MMO Junkie
RPGFan Editor

TenchiNoRyujin
View Profile
« on: March 18, 2012, 03:35:15 AM »

Freaking amazing game. Totally worth more than the $18 they're charging on the App Store. My question is why this series isn't on PSN for the Vita!?

I know some folks think mobile gaming isn't legit, but this game has totally outdone my expectations. If you have an iOS device and long for an incredibly polished JRPG experience, this is a no brainer. Trumps both earlier entries hands down. The full VA is awesome, I just hope they give us an English VA update down the line.

Cannot recommend this title enough.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 03:38:40 AM »

Freaking amazing game. Totally worth more than the $18 they're charging on the App Store. My question is why this series isn't on PSN for the Vita!?

I'm thinking the Vita's new enough they simply haven't seriously considered it. I'm kind of hoping that the combination of its hardware and the digital store front means more companies wake up to the fact that their more traditional games can be released just as easily on Vita as iOS or Android. Or so I'd hope anyway.
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 02:13:22 PM »

I liked the first one, but my iPod is too old to try this one. :(
Lucca
AMG A GIRL

SUGAR PEAS!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 04:27:19 PM »

Hooray! I'm not the only one playing this game! I'm just going into the third area with that asshole mercenary and already I like the story more than the first two games.

Marie is such a woobie though. Hell, so is Dawin. Least they have a reason.

As for the vita, give it time. It's Square Enix! The company known for milking titles over and over again! C'mon!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: