Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 04:35:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319230 Posts in 13035 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Kind of confused about Suikoden (currently playing)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kind of confused about Suikoden (currently playing)  (Read 520 times)
LINK398

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 22, 2012, 09:39:42 PM »

Ok so whats the deal with runes? I just don't understand them and the game doesn't really explain them. I'm not that far into the game (about 3 hours into the first game) but how do you use them? Do you just attach them to weapons? Are their different types? How do you use them? help please and thanks
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 09:50:47 PM »

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=10856.0

Not only did you ask the exact same question before but you haven't even made any progress since.

At three hours in the only thing you should want to know about runes is that characters with high Magic stats want runes more than those with low Magic stats, that you have to go to rune shops to have runes equipped or unequipped to your characters, and that you have to sleep at an inn to refresh your MP charges.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 09:57:21 PM »

Might just be an oversight, happens sometimes. Be careful that you're not creating duplicate topics.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: