Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 11:36:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327851 Posts in 13421 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  RPG girl you would marry?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: RPG girl you would marry?  (Read 7449 times)
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 06:31:57 PM »

Funny that we had a topic like this a year ago(?) and it was taken seriously~

I think we had about the same ratio of fake posts to real posts in that thread as in this one.

That said....I'd take FE4's Ayra just because I'd know that I'd be getting some fucking awesome kids out of the deal (although I'd probably be a worse suitor than Arden, but that's what makes the sword twins so great, nobody can really fuck them up).

Code:
We're sure that I've got a female character's name this time, and not just a male character with a girl's name; right?

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 08:04:23 PM »

Paine from FFX-2(yeah yeah I know shut the hell up)

My bromance option is Sterk "Sterkie" from the Atelier series.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 08:48:20 PM »

Either Epona or Amaterasu. Maybe Princess Medea.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 09:31:04 PM »

Either Aigis or Metis from Persona 3. Like Klyde Chroma I like my robots! They are so devoted at least they wouldn't complain about doing housework!

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 09:54:57 PM »

Tear Grants, fell in love with her early in the game :)

Everything's Eventual
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 10:41:35 PM »

Garrus Vakarian
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 12:20:50 AM »

Tunnels <3s dem armor-plated cocks.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 12:27:26 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Fjc1hBwuE
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2012, 01:18:14 AM »

All his talk about calibrations just sends my heart a-flutter~~~~
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 02:44:31 AM »

All his talk about calibrations just sends my heart a-flutter~~~~

He had me at 'giant guns.'

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 03:40:04 AM »

That said....I'd take FE4's Ayra

You sure you don't want to take that back? Tedius Zanarukando hears all and he will return from the depths of his forum (population: one poster, three trolls) to rant about 'true women'. Yep, now you've doomed us all.

Anyway, does it have to be a girl? Well, uhm... maybe Estelle, the one from Tales of Vesperia? Together we will build the best library ever!
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 10:25:27 AM »

That said....I'd take FE4's Ayra

You sure you don't want to take that back? Tedius Zanarukando hears all and he will return from the depths of his forum (population: one poster, three trolls) to rant about 'true women'. Yep, now you've doomed us all.

Anyway, does it have to be a girl? Well, uhm... maybe Estelle, the one from Tales of Vesperia? Together we will build the best library ever!

Not much of a choice though. Mostly due to RPG females either being prone to kidnapping (which would get annoying), being prone to triggering some kind of plot based destructive surges of energy (home ownership's a bitch), being prone to dying young (granted this one would too but at least there's a Valkyrie Staff for that (provided anyone could use the damn thing)), being prone to spawning derpy kids (taken care of in this scenario), being prone to be underaged in a rather creepy way (nuff said), being prone to having traumatic pasts (hello massive psychiatric bills), being prone to be useless as hell (especially inside a kitchen, nothing like cooking that's toxic as hell), or some combination of the above.

Granted I might have gone with Samus given that she can kinda take care of herself except for the times when a male with a commanding presence is present wherein she wets her Zero Suit even if said male would shoot her in the back (thanks Other M) but she's not in a RPG yet.

I might go with Princess Peach but she's in a love rectangle between Mario, Bowser, and Donkey Kong and again, kidnapped all the time. Daisy would be worse solely by virtue of the fact that I don't need a significant other who constantly reintroduces her self at the drop of a hat (also not yet in any RPG). Additionally I'd rather not get into politics so pretty much any RPG Princess is out unless they're ones in name only (which means no SD3 Lise either).

Maybe Nina from BoF2 but I bet it'll require soloing Simafort so that's out.

And the list of female characters in RPG LPs I've been following recently goes on and on....

The tl;dr is that most RPG females suck cock already and I just sperg'd the fuck out on a very creepy topic.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2012, 11:16:25 AM »

Aeolus- Well...there's this lady for you, I guess.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2012, 03:20:08 PM »

Not much of a choice though. Mostly due to RPG females either being prone to kidnapping (which would get annoying), being prone to triggering some kind of plot based destructive surges of energy (home ownership's a bitch), being prone to dying young (granted this one would too but at least there's a Valkyrie Staff for that (provided anyone could use the damn thing)), being prone to spawning derpy kids (taken care of in this scenario), being prone to be underaged in a rather creepy way (nuff said), being prone to having traumatic pasts (hello massive psychiatric bills), being prone to be useless as hell (especially inside a kitchen, nothing like cooking that's toxic as hell), or some combination of the above.

Good point, but you're forgetting a few:
-half of them appear to have an eating disorder. 'Oh no, I weigh 100 pounds, I'm way too heavy! From now on I'll only eat apples!'
-even the independent ones don't function well in society. Not being able to bathe regularly and dressing themselves properly are common problems. For instance, most seem to be unable to dress appropriatly for something as simple as taking a walk in winter (they'll wear a bikinitop, a miniskirt with half a dozen zippers and snowboots with heels, or something like that)

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2012, 03:23:59 PM »

mitsuru kirijo D:
Hrist/Ahly/Leone

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: