Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338498 Posts in 13855 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The superpowers thread.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: The superpowers thread.  (Read 3836 times)
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2012, 12:30:04 AM »

Actually I have to change my mind. Cryokinesis is more a 'for fun' power. Personally I'd rather have Mystique's ability to become anyone at anytime.
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2012, 03:53:56 PM »

Has anyone said the talk/speak/understand every language ever wish?

That was my second choice superpower. 

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
beLIEve?

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2012, 03:01:55 AM »

...that's where I'd draw the line.  If she needs me to swim in the red river to help ease her cramps a little, I'd probably do it on the condition that I get to sport warpaint like a warrior about to plunge into the thick of battle.  Drinking from it... no thank you.  

In college, I saw one of my friends after he'd drank from the red river and he looked like something out of a horror movie; his beard was all gory looking.  It took me years to unsee that.    

EDIT: But lemme tell you, tampons can be a punk or metal musician's best friend (along with duct tape.)  Why you ask?  Moshpits.  This one dude told me a story where this guy took a massive elbow to the face and this girl shoved two of her tampons up his nostrils.  

EDIT 2: My 3rd choice superpower would either be accelerated healing or "oculus reparo" to magically fix eyeglasses like Hermione does in Harry Potter.  Why?  Moshpits again. 

as a punk rock dude myself i have had this conversation a couple times, we tend to go for crude humor. my roommate and i have talked about the embarrassing super powers the power to give someone diarrhrea on command or vomit or orgasms.

i think my super power would be to be a ghost at will. imagine walking though walls, invisibility, telekinesis, talk to people in their dreams, ability to absorb energy from electrical sources being able to push your emotions on someone, possession and maybe some understanding beyond humanity all rolled into one package.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: