Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2014, 03:26:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334853 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Agent D's House of Rant.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print
Author Topic: Agent D's House of Rant.  (Read 8637 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2012, 04:19:21 PM »

As an outside observer it sounds like you're more unhappy with your life than you are mad at them.
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2012, 04:25:46 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily disagree with occupy wallstreet, I just find that people who use it as an excuse to not work and make total asses of themselves are fuckholes. Why do we have to work so damn hard to get by meanwhile these twitheads who are basically our future leaders are sitting around getting drunk at 12 and 1 pm. Fuck you dickheads, joing the rest of the world.

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2012, 04:31:11 PM »

As an outside observer it sounds like you're more unhappy with your life than you are mad at them.
I was unhappy with my life way before this shit, and don't get me wrong I'm not poor, I do pretty well. But I work for it, and I know most of, if not everyone here also works for it.

I think I'm just reverting to my old " angry" self. I used to be an incredibly angry person, had to see a counselor in grade school for it, and I had serious rage issues. After three years of weekly visits and a change to a public highschool, it sort of throttled. But in the last 2 years it's progressively getting harder to stay optimistic. I wake up usually in pain from a back problem I haven't had time to deal with, my father every day is getting a bit more inept( and a bit more senile), my sisters are more and more pathetic, people around me are more irritating, work schedules are more demanding and less rewarding...I could go on for a while.  I'm not depressed...just angry...all the time lately. I started a new skies of arcadia legends playthrough this week too...it's not helping much.

I think I need a weed dealer.

TASTY!
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2012, 04:44:35 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily disagree with occupy wallstreet, I just find that people who use it as an excuse to not work and make total asses of themselves are fuckholes. Why do we have to work so damn hard to get by meanwhile these twitheads who are basically our future leaders are sitting around getting drunk at 12 and 1 pm. Fuck you dickheads, joing the rest of the world.

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.
3 24oz cans of mike's hard lemonade, 2 emptied into 20oz diet coke bottles, being passed around a small circle of young adults ages 18-24, 2 people using iphones, 3 on android devices, 1 using an ipad, and most of them passing around 2-3 cigarettes, though the air smelt somewhat skunky, like cheap marijuana. ALL of them wearing something representing the occupy movement.

This ain't my first rodeo, cowboy.

TASTY!
Vanguard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2012, 04:57:42 PM »

I'm not debating your observations about what they were drinking or the brand of cellular device they prefer. Your projection as to what they're using OWS for, quite frankly, is bullshit.

No one is using OWS as an excuse to not work. Chances are, if they are unemployed, they were unemployed prior to OWS. Let's break out some facts. One out of every two recent college grads are unemployed, or underemployed. 85% of recent college grads have moved back home to live with their parents.

But yes, you're right. These kids clearly gave their jobs to hang out and drink.

Your worldview lacks nuance.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 05:02:48 PM by Vanguard » Logged

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2012, 05:23:04 PM »

Mike's Hard Lemonade?  That is worth raging about.  Stupid kids have no taste.

Vanguard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2012, 05:29:07 PM »

Mike's Hard Lemonade?  That is worth raging about.  Stupid kids have no taste.

This we can agree on. I'd rather lick a battery than drink that swill.

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2012, 05:35:56 PM »

God I remember licking 9v batteries as a kid on dares. It's been like 20+ years since I've done it but just thinking of it brings that odd metallic buzz taste hhaha.

Mike's Hard Lemonade is made for underage drinkers at family parties
Vanguard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2012, 05:40:15 PM »

God I remember licking 9v batteries as a kid on dares. It's been like 20+ years since I've done it but just thinking of it brings that odd metallic buzz taste hhaha.

Mike's Hard Lemonade is made for underage drinkers at family parties

When I was like 10 I told my younger sister that licking batteries was fun. She was not as amused as I was.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2012, 05:46:58 PM »

I was gonna get all wordy and proper with my reply, but I decided I am too angry in general to bother.

Fuck world view, I live in new york. The fucking traffic jam that these twatmonkeys caused 3 months ago didn't cost the world a day's pay, but it did cause me 70 dollars in cab fees and an apologetic cancellation of a job I was en route to. Maybe this OWS bullshit has an impact on people who can't cope with having to flip burgers in mcdonalds, but unemployment my dick, you want a job, deal with the low pay of menial labor while you get one. I slaved away as an underpaid dickhole at radioshack while I found a better job, and guess what, I didn't sit around union square drinking and being a dick. My world view may be simplistic in scope, but you know what, I work every day, I get blisters on my feet and nicks and cuts on my hands, and I did it by fucking looking for work. Unemployment my ass, everyone wants to be a millionaire coming out of highschool. How the hell do fucking illegal aliens come to the US and make money and get jobs when they can't even fucking speak english, but a fucking 26 year old with a bachelor's degree can't get a job? Because the 26 year old wants to make 6 figures from the starting. You want a job, fucking work for a livery car service, deliver fast food, be a sales person at a shitty electronics store.  Maybe next time I walk into a goddam wendy's the clerk will be able to speak english and give me fucking ketchup for my goddamn fries.

TASTY!
Vanguard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2012, 05:59:38 PM »

You are not going to win this.

Want to talk about fast food jobs? A few months ago, McDonalds announced they had 50,000 open positions. Guess how many applications they received? 1,000,000. I feel the need to retype that. McDonalds received one million applications. Know what that works out to? One job for every 20,000 people that applied.

Let's talk about immigrants. Immigrants tend to work jobs that most Americans won't. Want an example? In Georgia, they recently passed some pretty harsh anti-immigration legislation that sparked a huge exodus of migrant workers from the state. Most of them picked fruit for a living. Guess what? Farmers lost hundreds of thousands of dollars because no natural born citizen wanted to pick blueberries for the wage they were offering.

Nationally, there are seven applicants for every open position.

But don't let my facts get in the way of a half-baked rant!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 06:02:29 PM by Vanguard » Logged

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2012, 06:11:40 PM »

Because mcdonalds is the only fast food job out there, yes I know.

As for your immigrant point, you agreed with what I just said. America is too fucking spoiled to work for a days pay.

Who's trying to win an arguement, I am ranting because EVERYTHING fucking sucks. Fuck wall street, fuck spoiled fucking children, fuck corporate greed, fuck it all. At least I know when a goddamn revolution begins, I can still work because I don't fear menial labor like the over 80% unemployed youth of america.

TASTY!
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2012, 06:28:02 PM »

America is too spoiled to work for a days pay?

Where the fuck do you get that shit? Working at a fast food job or a retail job isn't going to fucking cut it like it used to. Not only do they pay shit, but they never give hours. Anyone that has worked retail or similar in the last few years knows that such places would rather give 4 people 20 hours instead of giving 2 people 40 hours and there certainly isn't overtime. Go into an average McDs and unless you have a teenager working for mall money you have an adult that probably works two or more jobs.

No natural born citizen is going to pick fucking blueberries, because guess fucking what, you CAN"T MAKE A LIVING OFF OF PICKING BLUEBERRIES. Immigrants have been fulfilling that damned role for generations. And before you make a peep do you honestly thing crop pickers have ever made a living wage in history?
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2012, 06:43:42 PM »

I just want to point out that the appropriate way to collect blueberries is by raking them, not picking them. Thank you.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2012, 06:47:51 PM »

Okay, so basically, there is nothing anyone can fucking do and they are all shit out of luck?

I guess I was shit out of luck when I got evicted 9 years ago from my apartment with my family, both parents jobless.

I guess after I recovered from that blow and found myself in tbe same predicament 4 years later, I was shit out of luck again.

I guess when my sister was thrown out of my aunt's house because they needed the room for someone else left her shit out of luck.

I guess my being here on a broadband connection, sitting in my apartment with my dad in the other room, with my ps3, 360, and wii, a fridge full of food, and a JOB was me still shit out of luck. Oh yeah, my sister has her own apartment and a pretty decent job at a tax agency...she must be shit out of luck too.

Damn, I guess instead of finding a job and working while I find a better job was such a bad idea, maybe I should have protested instead?

Sorry if I'm being a bit insulting here, but how is it I am still here, with a shitty ged and a face made for radio? It can't just be luck...

Yes yoda, america as a general grouping, is far too spoiled for working a hard day and making shitty pay.

TASTY!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: