Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2014, 04:24:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319825 Posts in 13050 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Agent D's House of Rant.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Agent D's House of Rant.  (Read 6502 times)
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2012, 11:30:52 PM »

I just want to point out that the appropriate way to collect blueberries is by raking them, not picking them. Thank you.

My Uncle has a blueberry farm. I coulda sworn they just picked them, though. I should ask him the next time I see him.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2012, 11:46:47 PM »

Best way to relieve anger is to rub one out.
This doesn't work....you can't rub when pissed, you aggresively yank and pull, which can lead to pain and discomfort.

Never in my life have I been that angry...

Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2012, 11:53:04 PM »

It's amazing how each forum has certain members that remind you of the same kind of person on another forum. 

I find it even worse when they remind me of people I know. I swear I know 3 people like Agent D.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2012, 12:15:31 AM »

Best way to relieve anger is to rub one out.
This doesn't work....you can't rub when pissed, you aggresively yank and pull, which can lead to pain and discomfort.

Never in my life have I been that angry...

I'd post a thousand laughing animated gifs to honor this but my kind words will have to be enough, friendo

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2012, 12:19:48 AM »

I just want to point out that the appropriate way to collect blueberries is by raking them, not picking them. Thank you.

My Uncle has a blueberry farm. I coulda sworn they just picked them, though. I should ask him the next time I see him.
Maybe it's just Maine blueberries that are raked. My cousin used to do it every summer.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2012, 04:43:35 PM »

Pay someone else to do it.

Funny how that's illegal unless you want to film it and sell it online - then it's A-OK.  The American dream even!

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2012, 03:01:37 AM »

Yeah, that's what happens when you have a weird ass citizenship that thinks that people should do what they want... until they disapprove, then censor them.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2012, 07:34:34 PM »

Yeah, that's what happens when you have a weird ass citizenship that thinks that people should do what they want... until they disapprove, then censor them.
Well, at least they wait to censor something until a large number or people (more than 5) complain about it being bad or indecent or what not.

TASTY!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: