Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 07:24:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327399 Posts in 13404 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Record of Agarest Wars 2 LE.... and its coming out in the US...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Record of Agarest Wars 2 LE.... and its coming out in the US...  (Read 3681 times)
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: April 22, 2012, 09:27:57 PM »

When I read what was to come with the LE Agarest Wars 2 this coming summer I couldn't believe it.....

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/21/record-of-agarest-war-2-limited-edition-includes-blow-up-doll-wait-a-second/

That is right.... a blow up doll and compress towel to compliment your art book.... they have officially beat their well endowed mousepad of yesteryear if you ask me.... this is just too cool

Between this and the LE Atelier from NIS with "Barrel!" T-Shirt, I must say I'm quite excited at the prospect of how many levels the decor in my living room is going to gain in the coming months :)

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 10:31:46 PM »

this is just too cool

No, I don't think "cool" is the word I was looking for...

Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 10:43:20 PM »

Sad maybe?
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 10:45:41 PM »

I think I may have found my next most disliked rpg since persona 3.

TASTY!
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 10:46:41 PM »

Wow, between this and Mugen Souls, I have trouble deciding who's creepier, NISA, Aksys, or the fucking pedo fans.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 11:18:53 PM »

This makes me hate J video games.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 11:34:58 PM »

You know what the dumbest part is about these games, the fans are all like "NO ITS NOT FANSERVICE IT HAS MEANING" or "THEY'RE NOT REALLY SIX YEARS OLD THEY'RE DEMONS WHO TURNED INTO HUMAN FORM" or the most hilarious, "I'M NOT A PERVERT!!!"

Seriously, how deluded do you have to be.

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 11:47:38 PM »

... PM
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 11:50:11 PM by Dice » Logged

Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 11:55:14 PM »

Well I haven't had an erection in almost 3 years now, so it certainly isn't about the sex appeal for me.... I am a huge fan of all this crap but NEVER would I EVER claim it is meaningful, or anything beyond fanservice for that matter.... I do adore these games for very shallow reasons and that I will gladly admit. It is bright, bubbly and makes me happy in a nostalgic way that reminds of being a kid again I guess... Its hard to express really, but its all about the visual aesthetic of it all for me.... Maybe... Okay surely, I'm just weird.... but come on, there has to be some other folk out there that just happen to like the stuff because it oozes some of the most beautiful, albeit cliche and over done, anime-esque graphic to grace console gaming..... Even as big of a fan as I am though (and I am a freakin' ridiculous fan of these admittingly poor titles), once again, to claim they've got any type of appeal beyond that is sort of absurd I suppose.... I feel like fans create a worse stigma for this stuff than the actually games, products or bonus material itself....

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 11:58:13 PM »

I proudly use the mousepad I got from the first game. It is very comfy for my wrist.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 12:04:21 AM »

Well I haven't had an erection in almost 3 years now

You should see a doctor about that =/
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 12:05:00 AM »

Well I haven't had an erection in almost 3 years now

A) Too much info, B) maybe you should see a doctor about that, and C) perhaps your ailment is being afflicted by the very thing you're defending.

That said, it's amusing to hear about how the next game will apparently have a female descendant for once. I can't wait to hear how misogynistic that's going to turn out.

E:F;B!

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 12:08:54 AM »

... PM
Kinky.

...seriously, though:

I feel like fans create a worse stigma for this stuff than the actually games, products or bonus material itself....
Very true. The fans just need to stop deluding themselves and trying to excuse themselves for shit like this and just tell it like it is. I like sex, and I like sexy women. If I get branded as a pervert because society deems me so, hey, I'm not about to lie about my preferences - if I'm a pervert, I'm a pervert. Given, my preferences do not lean towards anime characters that look like 6-year-olds, but that's what happens. I can even understand the rationale behind "just because I look at anime drawings of little girls, doesn't mean I'm a real life pedophile." No, but it sure as hell makes you a fictional pedophile. I've had some asshole call me a 'prude' because of it; seriously, I'm far and away the last thing to come into anyone's mind when they think 'prude.' It'd be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 12:55:24 AM »

When I think of the JRPG fan base, this is what usually comes to mind:

...and it's primarily because shit character designs like this:

...have become the norm rather than the exception.  Seriously, what the fuck is that.  I blame the player base.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 01:01:18 AM »

I actually *kiiinda* like [the top half].  I think it's the fuzz.  It's looks nice.
What is it with anime looking weird when they give their characters six-packs?

I think this one's a better contender for some sort of weird bubble shoes, midriff, some S&M belts, and...whatever the fuck gloves.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:03:16 AM by Dice » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: