Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 08:34:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319029 Posts in 13030 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Your very own Klyde Chroma is now a TV personality... sort of
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Your very own Klyde Chroma is now a TV personality... sort of  (Read 1646 times)
Klyde Chroma
Fruity Ninja

I believe in the Boss!!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 03:36:59 PM »

If I ever got a tatoo, I would get an asian style dragon coiling around my arm starting at my shoulder and going down to my hand, with the top being the dragons top jaw flames down each finger.  I dunno if you can get the bottom of your hand tatoo'd as well, id modify the idea some.

But cool stuff man, the only time I got on TV was when I killed this one dude and stuffed his body in an ice cream freezer...I mean, Ive never been on TV >_>

I love to do asain style dragons.... this was one of my favorites I got to do :)

As for the bottom of the hand, it isn't so much that it can't be done as it is VERY difficult to get to heal properly and "stay" . ink tends to suffer from something called "cellular migration" and it is pretty nasty on fingers, palms, and the soles of your feet and once again that is IF you can get it stay at all... there are techniques that can be employed during the tattooing process which do increase the probability of it holding up, however whether or not it still looks pretty in even a month or two depends on how little you use your hand and how infrequent you can manage even opening and closing it for a good while)....

Very cool Kylde, I imagine the stuff I sculpts I got from you are worth even more now...... :)

Someday I will increase the value of the sculpts a great deal for you my friend.... unfortunately you will probably have to wait until I'm dead, even if I do foster some acclaim in my lifetime, as that is typically when most artists work is worth anything to write home about-LoL

Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 03:40:53 PM »

That's pretty awesome Kylde.  I didn't realize your user name was your real name either.

Also that's not too far away from where I live.  Scraton / Wilkes-Barre is only 2ish hours away.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2012, 03:44:07 PM »

That's pretty awesome Kylde.  I didn't realize your user name was your real name either.

Also that's not too far away from where I live.  Scraton / Wilkes-Barre is only 2ish hours away.

Go get some fuckin' ink man

Kylde reminds me of a really young Michael Douglas. Really young... and into tattoos and j-pop
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:46:18 PM by Yoda » Logged

Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2012, 07:53:45 PM »

I must say that I acredit my vocabulary entirely to the fact that I poured over Tolkien novel's, Discworld novels, played text-based MUDs and RPG's loooong before there was such a thing as "voice acting" in video games, all well before my comprehension was appropriately developed for such.... I remember always having a pocket dictionary with me for these endeavors as a young child because it drove me nuts not knowing what words meant..... I still have quite the collection of handy little pocket dictionaries might I add.....I was a strange kid... I never grew out of any of that come to think of it.... including the "being strange" part :P

I mostly just found it amusing you were willing to use a word that's pretty unwieldy when you're going to be on TV, I'd be worried of tripping over the word. It's not so much that you know the word as the fact that you're willing to use it. Of course, I think I get tongue-twisted easier than most.
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2012, 08:22:53 PM »

Cool stuff, Klyde!  You rock the purple hair better than I do.  I have no tattoos yet, but I definitely want one (once I get enough disposable income for one.)  As for what I want, I don't necessarily like to restrict any artist and tell them what to do, so what I'd ideally like to do is tell the artist about who I am, what's important to me/life events, and let my vibe fuel their artistic imaginations. 

Since you're in the Scranton area, it'd be kinda crazy if any of the guys (and girl) in Scranton metal band Our Ashes Remain ever came into your shop.  I saw them at the Damsels of Darkness tour stop in Delaware on Saturday and they tore the place up!  

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 08:36:26 PM by Dincrest » Logged

I approve of this nonsense!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: