Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 11:50:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327884 Posts in 13424 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Your very own Klyde Chroma is now a TV personality... sort of
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Your very own Klyde Chroma is now a TV personality... sort of  (Read 1940 times)
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« on: April 28, 2012, 02:58:22 PM »

Hey guys, I made the news!!! Sorry to create a throw-away topic like this, but well.... I was excited... I was never on the news... well for anything good that is... LoL

http://wnep.com/2012/04/27/electric-city-tattoo-convention/

I had to work a convention yesterday and they interviewed me and used a segment of it to kick off the broad-cast.... and holy-heck do I look bad-LoL.... still fun for me none-the-less

Ok, and so that ends the pointless throw-away post. You can all ignore this now.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 03:15:57 PM »

«Traditions Elite»

?
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 03:19:46 PM »

Yea "traditions elite" is the name of the shop I work at..... don't ask what it means.... I didn't name the place... and to this day, I still can't figure it out...

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 04:08:02 PM »

Cool shit man
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 08:00:18 PM »

Cool shit man

thanks man! I was pretty stoked about it! I appreciate you taking a gander :)

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 08:07:38 PM »

I think that's the first time I've actually heard someone use the word "eclectic" out loud.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 08:11:39 PM »

OMG OMG OMG

Am I famous now?

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 08:14:29 PM »

That is pretty cool. Looks like you stayed cool and calm under pressure, I would have been all, "I....errr....welll...ummm.....tattoos?"
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:27:24 PM by (Tunnels) » Logged
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 10:25:24 PM »

Yeah, I pulled a goof ball move on live t.v. ("hey, hey, LOOK AT THIS"), yours was way more noble... :(

That'd be a pretty cool convention to check out though...  Always  love a good tat, even if I wouldn't get one.  That, and some of the work people get done is out of this world.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 10:36:09 PM »

Wow, has everyone been on TV but me?

Scratch that, I'm thankful, ever since the time I was interviewed for the local paper I never want to meet a media person ever again D:

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 12:44:03 AM »

When I was in primary school my class went to a kid's game show.
I didn't get asked a single question =(
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 01:01:59 AM »

I was on TV in Monterrey, Mexico one time.  I was giving some training to staff at a college there a few weeks before Dia de los Muertos, and a news crew was going around asking people what they thought about the holiday.  They talked to me and a Mexican buddy of mine about it, and when we got to class the next day, everybody said "Hey, look - it's the big TV stars!"  I am sad that I missed it. :(

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 11:48:19 AM »

I think that's the first time I've actually heard someone use the word "eclectic" out loud.

I must say that I acredit my vocabulary entirely to the fact that I poured over Tolkien novel's, Discworld novels, played text-based MUDs and RPG's loooong before there was such a thing as "voice acting" in video games, all well before my comprehension was appropriately developed for such.... I remember always having a pocket dictionary with me for these endeavors as a young child because it drove me nuts not knowing what words meant..... I still have quite the collection of handy little pocket dictionaries might I add.....I was a strange kid... I never grew out of any of that come to think of it.... including the "being strange" part :P

That is pretty cool. Looks like you stayed cool and calm under pressure, I would have been all, "I....errr....welll...ummm.....tattoos?"
Yeah, I pulled a goof ball move on live t.v. ("hey, hey, LOOK AT THIS"), yours was way more noble... :(

That'd be a pretty cool convention to check out though...  Always  love a good tat, even if I wouldn't get one.  That, and some of the work people get done is out of this world.

Thanks for your kind words friends but in truth I typically am, in most respects, a complete klutz and embarasment to myself.... clumsy doesn't even do it justice... I'm like a walking hazard... communication, speaking and art are the few respects were I tend to shine on occasion.... otherwise I'm something of a sentient trainwreck with interesting hair.

@ Dice: Love of the tat tis the seed from which all ink is born my dear :) I once thought I would never EVER (even working as artist) want to get a tattoo.... now the only spots not adorned with something are my right arm and most my torso (saving em for few particular artists with very long waiting lists).... The thing that always turned me off about them was the permanence of the whole thing.... Once your around em long enough though, you start to realize (especially working as an artist) they are really not quite as permanent as you think, and when that happens apprehension disappears and one day it just seems like the thing to do for the hell of it. Next thing you know your freakin' hooked-LoL

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2012, 04:00:08 PM »

If I ever got a tatoo, I would get an asian style dragon coiling around my arm starting at my shoulder and going down to my hand, with the top being the dragons top jaw flames down each finger.  I dunno if you can get the bottom of your hand tatoo'd as well, id modify the idea some.

But cool stuff man, the only time I got on TV was when I killed this one dude and stuffed his body in an ice cream freezer...I mean, Ive never been on TV >_>

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2012, 06:31:45 PM »

Very cool Kylde, I imagine the stuff I sculpts I got from you are worth even more now...... :)

Everything's Eventual
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: