Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2016, 06:46:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
248242 Posts in 7440 Topics by 2389 Members
Latest Member: FenixDrakken
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  PS4 Games 4 Sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PS4 Games 4 Sale  (Read 634 times)
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 23, 2016, 05:59:26 PM »

I'm tired of running into space issues with my PS4, so I tallied up all the combined base size requirements of all the retail games I owned...and discovered the total was already greater than the Hard drive I own. I'm gonna need to upgrade. Unfortunately, a 2TB is the max I can get, and even that's expensive, so I'm gonna have to raise some funds for it, and what better way than to sell off some of the ones that are just hogging up space?

...anyways, all are in Like-New condition, unless otherwise specified. All listed prices are negiotiable. Anybody who buys more the 2 games in a single shipment within the continental United States will have any shipping and handling costs wavered. I'm afraid I can't do a flat fee this time.

All Payments Will Be Through Paypal

As for the list:

• Alien: Isolation - $15 (Technically the Nostromo Edition, but I already used the DLC code, sorry)
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flags - $10
  • Batman: Arkham Knight - $10
  • Bloodborne - $15 (Still shrinkwrapped...)
  • Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - $10
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition - $10
  • Dragon Quest Heroes - $15 (technically the "Day One Edition," but I already used the DLC code)
  • Fallout 4 - $25
  • Final Fantasy X|X-2: HD Remaster - $20
  • Street Fighter V - $20
  • Thief - $5 (It's got annoying sticker residue on the box, but the disc clearly has never been touched. I can't go lower than 5 bucks, though, I'm sorry)
  • Tom Clancey's Rainbow Six: Siege - $20
  • Watch_Dogs - $10 (...again, "all listed prices are negotiable"...)
  • The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - $30 (Seems to be some kind of premium edition? It's got a map, CD, stickers, even a mini booklet with lore in it...honestly, I'm kind of kicking myself for even thinking of selling it, but I really need the money and space more right now)
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order - $25 (Still Shrinkwrapped...)

That's 15 total, in case you were counting. Feel free to PM me with any questions or inquiries.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 06:01:30 PM by Mickeymac92 » Logged

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: