Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2015, 06:11:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Have a great 2015 from all of us at RPGfan. :)
355462 Posts in 14447 Topics by 2259 Members
Latest Member: hubrisnxs
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Borderlands 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Borderlands 2  (Read 12360 times)
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Contributing Editor

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2012, 11:23:29 PM »

^ I am totally okay with this, because I'm not the greatest FPSer either even though I've played my share of CoD, Gears etc. Besides, you can play BL2 with me on 360. =P

Curious, what class is everyone likely going to end up as?

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Taelus
Some music guy
Administrator

I'm really feeling it!

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2012, 11:28:22 PM »

I was gonna be Axton, but I like playing medic, and Maya got all of those moves from Roland. So I'll probably be Maya. I like that each class isn't specifically pigeonholed into specific weapon types now, too.

"Steb I'm always channeling my inner rage. I'm basically a tall, skinny, pointy-eared, pale she-hulk with a giant stick." - Liz

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2012, 11:42:09 PM »

Looking at the skill trees, I'll probably be doing the siren thing first this time around.  Axton looks okay though, I'll probably give him a shot pretty quickly.

Fuck that robo-ninja, though.

Bleaker

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 07:59:42 PM »

This is one of those games, that I was aware of, but I never really paid any attention too. I did the same thing with the first one and both of them were day 1 purchases. Same with Mass Effect 3 now that I think about it.

I wasn't really ever a big fan of the first one, but I enjoyed what I played. Part of the reason was I didn't have any friends to play with. My friend is getting this so I thought why not. It looks much improved, but the graphics look...worse? Maybe its just the videos I've been watching.

360, I'll be playing around night time. I hate when I'm at school and I know I have a game waiting at home. Its going to kill me.

Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep, and you weep alone.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 10:25:41 PM »

Decided to grab this for myself as a Birthday gift, Green Man Gaming has a good deal for it currently. I enjoyed what I played the 360 version of the original, but didn't get too far in the PC version since I didn't seriously pursue multiplayer, but getting this at launch and without GameSpy should make it work out better.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2012, 10:49:21 PM »

If you all haven't done so yet, truly recommend a pre order at any place offering the preorder bonuses. Plenty of extra crap for an early promise you'll buy it. As much as I hate lamestop, I enjoy the game more so I put mine in already (2weeks ago).

TASTY!
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2012, 10:51:39 PM »

Amazon should still be doing that, and I don't know if there are places that DON'T have the pre-order stuff for PC digital purchases.
PaleRobbie
Podcast Host
RPGFan Editor

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2012, 08:51:59 AM »

I need to stop trying to play Borderlands like a single player game.  I played 2 for about an hour last night and was, just like the first game, bored to tears.  I know that this is meant to be a co-op game, but sometimes I like to play by myself.  Guess I'll have to rectify my antisocial habits on this one. 
Taelus
Some music guy
Administrator

I'm really feeling it!

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2012, 09:06:30 AM »

I, on the other hand, hopped on with my buddy and we couldn't stop talking about how awesome it was. I'll show you the light, Rob.

"Steb I'm always channeling my inner rage. I'm basically a tall, skinny, pointy-eared, pale she-hulk with a giant stick." - Liz

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 06:06:13 PM »

hmn i was thinking of giving this a try but it seems like no one is playing the ps3 version XD

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2012, 11:42:05 PM »

This got to my house today, so I took a half day at work. Currently working on a melee Zero, PS3 version.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2012, 11:54:23 PM »

I'm puttering away at level 10 at Sanctuary on the PC version. Gotta get some multiplayer games going, my Steam ID's Eusis if anyone's willing to jump in. Can only use a mic with a 360 until I get my new one in though.
Taelus
Some music guy
Administrator

I'm really feeling it!

taelusramza
View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2012, 01:05:41 AM »

I have 30-something hours on the game, and have been playing since 5pm today. Just started with another group of friends.

I LOVE THIS GAME

Yoda
Fear is the Mind Killer

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2012, 06:47:17 PM »

I'm playing as the siren.

This game is worth it people.
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2012, 07:04:07 PM »

I think I finally decided on a character, and it ended up being the one I thought I would like the least.  Sniper-speced Zero is pretty damn beastly in the early going.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: