Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 04:13:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319774 Posts in 13047 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Jehuty in 1080p
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Jehuty in 1080p  (Read 12979 times)
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2012, 07:08:54 PM »

For the record, while I'm excited for this, I'm mostly getting it as my "Mecha game" for the year, since I wanted a Mecha Christmas. Might get a Gundam model, too...except I'm kinda low on space for them. :P

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2012, 02:07:53 PM »

So I popped this in yesterday and I love it. But... that long anime intro that 1st pops on.. I had no idea what I was watching lol.

I can't enough say how much the music I love

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2012, 02:49:40 PM »

Zone of the Enders HD Collection Official Wallpapers

But... that long anime intro that 1st pops on.. I had no idea what I was watching lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61GFr8fVs6g

*cough*
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012, 01:14:48 PM »

For PS3 owners:  Any glitches?  I've been seeing some reviews on Amazon talking about major slowdown and even crashes mid-game, in 2 in particular.  Some have even refused to play it without a patch.  But maybe they're just whiny.

For those who got the special edition:  How are the art book and the soundtrack?  Are they worth the extra $20?  (Well, $40 now, technically....)
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2012, 08:35:45 AM »

I haven't encountered any glitches, but there are FPS drops and, in general, the FPS is lower than the original release.  Supposedly the patch speeds it up "some," but I've not downloaded it and can't confirm or deny.

The artbook is quite nice, especially compared to other artbooks in major game releases.  The CD "Soundtrack" is 10 tracks, and they're all remixed.  That Beyond the Bound Remix though...mmm!

Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2012, 01:29:17 AM »

So, I found the graphical errors some people were talking about, and, as stated above, they're mostly in ZoE2.  The background has some annoying seams and breaks, but, more importantly, there's one area in the game where the faces/eyes/noses on the animated faces are just big black boxes. I've encountered some bad slowdown a few times too, in both games, and ZoE2 runs generally much slower than the PS2 version.

It's not a horrible port by any means, and not nearly as bad as SH:HD, but I think it is worth mentioning that the problems are there.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2012, 10:02:08 PM »

I ordered the PS3 version from Amazon.ca but for some reason it was delayed until December.
Thinking about canceling.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2012, 03:27:05 PM »

「Z.O.E HD EDITION」/ ANUBIS Z.O.E ReBOOT Trailer "CLIMAX"

That "Naked Jehuty" figure looks pretty awesome. And I'm not into collecting figures.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2013, 08:31:01 AM »

Kojima Producion working on a free patch for PS3 version of Z.O.E HD -- NeoGAF
Annubis
Image is from Magical Diary. It's the Deus Ex of VN/Dating sim

Voted most likely to become an evil dictator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2013, 09:35:45 AM »

Consider me intrigued, still too soon for interested.
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2013, 10:08:09 PM »

Meanwhile, bad news:

. . .but it has also put a halt to the Enders’s Project which was announced last year as a Zone of the Enders sequel. The entire team behind the project has been dismantled, as Kojima would like to re-evaluate the franchise before moving forward, he says. Furthermore, he also wants to re-evaluate fans by asking once more, whether they would still like to see a Zone of the Enders sequel.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/02/we-might-have-to-wait-a-little-longer-for-a-zone-of-the-enders-sequel/
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2013, 10:55:43 PM »

What about a new Boktai?

...no? Okay. :(
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2013, 11:44:20 PM »

Damn, they really were depending on the HD sales for this, weren't they? Figures I actually bothered to get it this time too, though I wonder if fixing the issues will really change anything here.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2013, 02:25:53 AM »

from NeoGAF:

"No details for the rest of the world yet, but they've announced today that the "The Best" version of ZoE HD Edition for PS3 will hit stores on July 25 2013. This is the same date the PS3 patch will go live, with "various performance improvements". The price for the retail re-release is 2480yen. The download version will be discounted to 1980yen on PSN, and for those who only want ZoE or ZoE2, the individual games can be purchased for 1000yen each."
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2013, 09:47:46 AM »

Zone of the Enders HD Collection PS3 patch out now -- Source: Gematsu

"The 594 megabyte update, according to a NeoGAF user who downloaded it, fixes frame rate issues, adds post processing anti-aliasing, and renders particle effects at full resolution."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: