Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 01:47:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327337 Posts in 13403 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  E3 Trailers
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Print
Author Topic: E3 Trailers  (Read 7532 times)
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2012, 02:40:31 PM »

Nintendo gets points for focusing more on games than the other two...but then none of the games they showed were new or interesting.  I was seriously bored for the whole conference.  For all the 'innovation' that Wii U was supposed to bring they sure had an awful lot of ports and sequels...

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2012, 02:49:23 PM »

I like some of the wii.u stuff where you can leave comments on a level for a friend to see. As long as all the games can be played w/ the packed in controller I might get it.

I hate the music for the mario games though. The vocal "baahp!"s they use for notes drive me fucking nuts.

I feel similarly. Nintendo's wasn't as great as I hoped, BUT I do think it was stronger than Microsoft's and a bit better than Sony's in some ways at least, but Ubisoft may've had the best show of them all, surprisingly. Even with the awful hosts, but at least that got turned around some when watched with others.

Anyways, may get the Wii U sooner than later, but I really want to know if digital games will transfer over.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2012, 04:38:31 PM »

Platinum Games' P-100

This looks a lot more interesting than anything Nintendo showed at their conference...

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2012, 05:13:33 PM »

This year's E3 was pretty anemic.

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2012, 05:58:45 PM »

Soul Sacrifice trailer

Meh.

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2012, 06:25:32 PM »

From what I heard, the ching chongs didn't bring anything to the table today either.

Sigh.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2012, 06:33:05 PM »

i keep having to remind myself that E3 and the press conferences specifically isnt for the fans. i think nintendo tried to address in their press conference with the harping about the 3DS games showcase to be shown later. but many myself included didnt quite get the message.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2012, 07:28:11 PM »

Wii purchases transfer over. All I needed to be sold on the system, I have slight graphic artifacting and don't like how purchases work on the Wii, Wii U going to an account based system is the best change they could've made.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:29:52 PM by Eusis » Logged
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2012, 07:37:20 PM »

Wii purchases transfer over. All I needed to be sold on the system, I have slight graphic artifacting and don't like how purchases work on the Wii, Wii U going to an account based system is the best change they could've made.

So when the hell did Nintendo hire a guy who not only knew that the internet existed but had actually been cribbing notes from Sony and Microsoft?

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2012, 07:38:50 PM »

Madden is an RPG.  (So says EA)

So when is RPGFan going to start covering Madden? ;)

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2012, 07:40:32 PM »

Well, it IS running on the Infinity Engine, though why on Earth they thought going to a 12 year old engine used for overhead, turn based sprite games eludes me.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2012, 07:43:31 PM »

Well, it IS running on the Infinity Engine, though why on Earth they thought going to a 12 year old engine used for overhead, turn based sprite games eludes me.

You must gather your team before venturing forth.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2012, 07:47:41 PM »

Oh man... is it sad that I seriously want Paper Mario because of its sticker motif???  I'm getting some serrriious nostalgia from the sparkle-paper texture.  Takes me back to my grade school sticker collection and hoping to get a "GOOD WORK" sticker on tests. D:

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2012, 07:52:20 PM »

New P4:A trailer.

Kind of a lame trailer, really.  But Atlus also confirmed dual-audio so that's pretty cool.

I can't think of too many fighting games that don't these days, but still nice to know for those who want to keep the English voices (sans Teddy).

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2012, 09:01:26 PM »

does anyone think maddens animations STILL arent as fluid as those in nfl 2K5? you can still easily spot where one animation abruptly stops and another animation starts. 2K5 was pretty seamless.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: