Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2014, 05:39:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337784 Posts in 13832 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Uwe Boll might stop making movies after this
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Uwe Boll might stop making movies after this  (Read 4759 times)
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 25, 2006, 06:01:54 PM »

Uwe Boll proves what a faggot he is.

Like I mentioned before, Uwe said we would get training, boxing equipment, and lessons beforehand. None of us received any of this, which didn't quite worry us at the time since he kept saying it was just a PR stunt and he wasn't really going to box for real for serious blah blah blah. NEVER trust a German. Three of the guys didn't even have cups to protect their balls; the only reason I had a cup was because my wife bought me one.

Uwe Boll gets a bunch of people who criticize his "film making" and lies about it to literally, seriously beat the crap out of them.

I have a feeling when and if this gets around enough he's going to see a lot less support from companies for his shit directing "quality".
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 09:55:03 PM »

I want him to box Mike Tyson now.....and have Mike bite his fucking throat out.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 08:00:04 AM »

Fucking Germans :P

Seriously though, that is a shitty, and cowardly, thing to do.

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 09:16:14 AM »

What a dishonest little douche bag. Publicity stunt my ass.

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 10:35:16 AM »

It's been in the media anyway.. well, here, at least, since the little boxing thing was here. What a tool.

Imagine my surprise when I read the paper to find out Lowtax went up against him. :P

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Rico

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 04:45:39 PM »

Or, say, two of the other contestants, including one of the ones who ended up in the hospital...

"However, after the fight, the radio announcer for "Rue Morgue" magazine sat with his rival like they were old chums, saying he deeply respected the controversial director.

"Nothing will sway my opinion about 'House of the Dead,' 'Alone in the Dark' and 'BloodRayne.' Nothing. But I knew I would develop some kind of sick, twisted admiration for this guy," Alexander said, laughing.

Boll's youngest challenger, 17-year-old kickboxer and self-described Boll-hater Nelson Chance Minter, echoed Alexander's admiration."

So, we've got a kickboxer who gets fucksmashed anyhow who's completely okay with it, vs. Lowtax's complaint: "I GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE IN A BOXING MATCH WHO COULD SEE THAT COMING???"
Lucid

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 05:01:52 PM »

I would've put poison on the boxing gloves. Or chloroform. Maybe something sharp too.
the2na

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 09:16:12 PM »

Quote from: "Lucid"
I would've put poison on the boxing gloves. Or chloroform. Maybe something sharp too.

Like Tacks?!

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-football-player-charged,0,5246869.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines

Sorry, it's just something that happened at a high school by my house.

Back on topic, when I first heard about this, I actually though Uwe was going to be nice and decent for once, but now I just wish he would die, along with his movies.
Dios GX
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 11:34:25 PM »

Quote from: "Rico"
Or, say, two of the other contestants, including one of the ones who ended up in the hospital...

Blah blah blah horse shit goes here

What, so because these people get wrongfully beaten up, everything they say is in the right? He lied about giving them training, and lied about it  being a "friendly PR stunt".

Those people who praised him for punching them in the mouths are obviously retards in the first place. This just solidifies that fact further.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 11:36:13 PM »

"However, after the fight, the radio announcer for "Rue Morgue" magazine sat with his rival like they were old chums, saying he deeply respected the controversial director.

"Nothing will sway my opinion about 'House of the Dead,' 'Alone in the Dark' and 'BloodRayne.' Nothing. But I knew I would develop some kind of sick, twisted admiration for this guy," Alexander said, laughing.

Boll's youngest challenger, 17-year-old kickboxer and self-described Boll-hater Nelson Chance Minter, echoed Alexander's admiration."

So, we've got a kickboxer who gets fucksmashed anyhow who's completely okay with it, vs. Lowtax's complaint: "I GOT PUNCHED IN THE FACE IN A BOXING MATCH WHO COULD SEE THAT COMING???"

Okay then, why don't you go get the shit beaten out of you in an unfair fashion and then I'd like to see you say you respect the guy who just owned your ass.

OH SNAP.

alchahest

55176800 novacat@hotmail.com albinosculpin@sh
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2006, 11:39:01 PM »

I'm probably a furry or realdoll (or both) fetishist that Somethingawful made fun of back in 1999 and I have harboured a grudge against them ever since then, Lowtax has to die because he's hilarious and I am sad.  Yiff yiff yifferrooo

QFT

Also, the 17 year old has never actually been in a match before this one. o who the hell cares that he's a "kickboxer"?  also, since when is punching someone after a KD legal? or hitting someone in the back of the head. good job, Boll. good job.

Takezo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 01:00:08 AM »

This is the whiniest shit I've ever seen. Everybody line up to give Lowtax comforting klopjobs, you can tenderly nurse his wounds back with loving care.

I have a feeling when and if this gets around enough he's going to see a lot less support from companies for his shit directing "quality".

he finances his own films through his Boll KG production company, looks like you have plenty to cry harder about.
Rico

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 01:10:22 AM »

Wait, I didn't say any of those things!  I'm totally PMing the admins right now to let them know the boards got hacked by a very new, cutting-edge, and clever virus or something.

Now, I've not exactly ever signed up for a PR boxing event, but just about anyone who's ever sparred with anyone just during a supervised martial arts lesson should be able to point out at least one moment where they've gotten decently banged up.  Shit happens, even if you're definitely not trying to hurt anyone.

With the shape Lowtax was in, it looked pretty obvious that Boll could've trashed him even with substantial holding back.  Which I suppose does make him a dick that he pounded him (even though I'm sure he wasn't going 100%... leading with your face and keeping your hands down and doing a little dance around the far side of the ring does tend to make the punches hurt a little more), but Christ, who the fuck signs up for a boxing match weighing 110 pounds and expect getting punched in the face by fucking anyone to not hurt?
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 01:48:33 AM »

You have a point to an extent, but I spar with my friend on a consistent basis and neither of us have ever put the other in the hospital. When you're a trained fighter you know how to pull punches and not fuck someone up terribly unless you're a total douchebag.

Uwe Boll's just a cunt, Lowtax or not.

Dios GX
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 04:38:42 AM »

Quote from: "Takezo"
This is the whiniest shit I've ever seen.

Your avatar is a penis.

How many people give a shit about your internet thwarting? You obviously have a sixth grade crush on me and are just "picking on me" to show that you like me.

I'm flattered, but no thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: