Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 11:47:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338153 Posts in 13843 Topics by 2214 Members
Latest Member: CoreSignal
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Super Smash Bros. Namdai
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Namdai  (Read 15662 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2013, 03:28:10 PM »

TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2013, 08:13:09 PM »

Her stand is the Spirit Tracks knight. It all makes sense now.

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2013, 10:39:41 PM »

While I wouldn't consider TP Zelda to be her best design, I'm glad they went with that over SS's Zelda in either variant.

And as of her announcement, SSB4 will have at least as many playable female characters as either Melee and Brawl had (if you include Nana and assume that one of the Pokemon is female).

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2014, 12:07:39 AM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/13/little-mac-punch-joins-super-smash-bros/

In a turn surprising no one, Little (with emphasis on 'Little') Mac has jumped into the ring.

Also Lucario, and King Dedede.

Also also, Mother Brain, among others, as an Assist Trophy.

Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2014, 12:42:06 AM »

http://www.smashbros.us/us/characters/nester.html

Best character confirmed for Smash Bros.

Code:
Yes, I'm well aware that this is an April Fools.

Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2014, 12:55:28 PM »

http://www.smashbros.us/us/characters/nester.html

Best character confirmed for Smash Bros.

Code:
Yes, I'm well aware that this is an April Fools.

omfj
no

hahaha what a bast from the past. xD

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2014, 10:21:24 PM »

Latest Nintendo Direct was entirely Smash Bros. based. Shitload of new details.

Release Date Windows: WiiU Winter 2014, 3DS Summer 2014.

Confirmed additions: Zero Suit Samus, Shiek, Yoshi, Charizard, Greninja.

Confirmed New Final Smashes: Kirby now has Ultra Sword, Pit has 3 Scared Treasures, Samus still has Zero Shot but will no longer lose her clothes armor when using it, Rosalina has a big ass starman that shoots smaller stars all over the place, Little Mac hulks out into Big Mac Giga Mac, AC Villager has Tom Nook build a house on top of an opponent, Megaman has all the Megamans (no BBA, Zero, or Model X),

Confirmed decommissions: Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, possibly Ivysaur.

Confirmed still not playable guys: Yellow Devil, Ridley.

Confirmed stages: (3DS) Battlefield(SB), 3D Land(MB), Rainbow Road (MK), Arena Ferox (FE), Living Room (ND), Reset Bomb Forest (KI), Balloon Fight(BF), Spirit Train (LZ), Gerudo Valley (LZ), Tortimer Island (AC), Prism Tower (PK), Find Mii (Mii), Jungle Japes (DK) (WiiU) Skyloft(LZ), Mario Galaxy (MB), Pyrosphere (MT), Town and City (AC), Boxing Ring (PO), Pilot Wings (PW), Windy Hill (SO), Garden of Hope (PM), Wii Fit Studio (WF), Palutena's Temple (KI), Halberd (KB), Wily Fortress (MM).

Deets on character changes: ZSS now has special footwear for kicks and better jumps. Zelda has Spirit Tracks Armor in place of transformation move, Shiek has bombs and a Izuna Kick. Kirby's Hammer move has been modified. Megaevolutions for Charizard and Lucario. Olimar can only have 3 Pikmin out at a time but they now come out in order, saving move now flying Pikmin. Pit lost his glide but his general performance have been improved, and his recovery move is basically an air dash. Yoshi has a new pose. King Dedede now only tosses Gordos, but now are weaker.

Deets on new characters: Rosalina is basically Ice Climbers if Popo could toss Nana into battle/harms way; other abilities include a minor projectile, a mid-long range recovery move, and an Item Vacuum/shot deflector. Little Mac looks to be insane on the ground and nigh useless in the air (everybody's gonna be using him in the FD multiplayer mode); other moves include a Straight Jab that upgrades to a KO Uppercut upon filling his power gauge, a crappy uppercut/saving jump, an arcing jump attack, and a counter guard; he also has a wireframe alt costume. Villager has a grab near anything and use it yourself move, a long range projectile/dash attack, a long range recovery move, and a grow-it-yourself tree. Megaman is going to have a shitload of Robot Master weapons has his moves; Metal Blade will be B neutral, Crash Bombs will be B forward, Leaf Shield is B Down, and Rush Coil is B up/recovery move. Wii Fit Trainer has a self powerup move and the ability to call upon the powers of the Sun; WFT has Male WFT as an alt, there is no mechanical difference between the two.

Confirmed Items: Beam Sword, Bumper, Smart Bomb, Motion Sensor Bomb, POW Block, Beetle, Fire Bar, Back Shield, Bombchu, Fairy Bottle, Ore Club, X Bomb, Hocotate Bomb, Rocket Belt, Steel Diver, Assist Trophies, Pokeball, Masterball.

Confirmed Smash Trophies: Samurai Goroh, Andross, Devil, Saki Amamiya, Waluigi, Lyn, Nintendog, Mother Brain, Knuckle Joe, Dr. Write, Skull Kid, Midna, Elec Man, Ashley, Chain Chomp, Dark Samus, Isabelle, Color TV-Game 15 MOTHERFUCKING PONG.

Confirmed Pokeball Pokemon: Palkia, Arceus, Meowth, Electrode, Eevee, Staryu, Metagross, Fennekin, Meloetta, Gogoat, Entei, Deoxys, Kyurem, Victini, Keldeo, Xerneas.

Confirmed Adventure Mode Enemies: Bullet Bills (MB), Goomba (MB), Stalfos (LZ), Tac (KB), Kihunter (MT), Reaper (KI), Mettaur (MM), Poppant (SB), Tiki Buzz (DK), Roturret (SB), Bulborb (PM), Chandelure (PK), Mimicutie (KI).

New modes: Two for online multiplayer. One has everything but Final Destination, the other is No Items/Final Destination only. 3DS Multiplayer has a sudo Adventure mode pre-fight to power up your characters as well as customizable movesets.

Arklight

Know the meaning of Odio.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2014, 11:04:10 PM »

I'm REALLY intrigued by the customizable movesets. I'm going to be experimenting with that a TON, even though I can't go competitive with it. The only disappointment for me was that Midna was confirmed not playable. I thought her with or without Wolf Link would've been really nifty.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2014, 12:05:08 AM »

I love Samus' new design and Greninja looks like my type of character for what I can tell in his trailer.

Also I don't wanna start anything with this. I just want to get this out of my system; Is amazing how incredibly insecure some people are regarding the design of Samus. The talk that started a few years ago about the 'portrayal of women in gaming' as far as I saw following that whole blunder didn't help anybody, and I say that because people now more than ever (either men or women) are losing their cool at the most miniscule detail when the design of a female character features some sexual characteristics. It doesn't help matters either that the adult mind over complicates everything so trying to have a casual and sensible conversation online without sounding like you're over exaggerating is straight up impossible.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2014, 01:44:25 AM »

I'm glad Samus' hair looks a little less rounded and mushroom like.

I don't really care for the blue-blue-blue spandex design of the outfit itself (that's more an aesthetic issue), but I do wish she was bulkier...y'know, like you think a Bounty Hunter ought be.

I'm glad Samus/ZSS, Charizard (and by extension Greninja), and (iirc) Sheik/Zelda are now unique characters.  That'll help free up space for a unique move sets.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2014, 09:21:43 AM »

Megaman has all the Megamans (no BBA, Zero, or Model X)

you forgot to mention xover

jerk
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2014, 09:52:42 AM »

I'm pretty shocked that the releases are SO far apart.
Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2014, 11:03:51 AM »

Megaman has all the Megamans (no BBA, Zero, or Model X)

you forgot to mention xover

jerk

That's no Megaman boy. No Megaman.

Now Beck on the other hand, that oversight I am ashamed of.

King_Tetiro
Grandpa Pixel

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2014, 07:09:03 AM »

I was shocked by Greninja. Then again, they did crazier things in the past.

Looking forward to E3. Hope it lines up with my theory (http://pastadium.forumotion.com/t3145-theory-a-new-character-every-two-months-with-up-to-10-in-total)

Anyone else thing there will be a new Zelda character? Since Brawl we have seen some big changes in that series.

- 3 new villains (Ghirahim, Demise and Yuga)
- Impa is now different to Sheik (Main difference is that Impa uses magic)
- ....Groose? :P

I'd be very interested in seeing Yuga take to the stage. The idea of Painting-Merge in a Smash Bros game has me very interested.
Aeolus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2014, 08:10:22 PM »

I think the popular theory right now is that Kid Icarus' Paluenta is probably either next in line or will show up somewhere between now and E3 (namely due to a number of perceived hints like the Pseudo Paluenta trophy shown during the Direct video, the Uprising twist, and the fact that she's no longer Pit's Final Smash), a Namdai rep is all but confirmed with the smart money being on Pac Man (Namdai's helping with the game's development (which is why I named the thread thusly), a Galaga alien is already confirmed as an Assist Trophy, and come on, its goddamn Pac Man, the oldest videogame character going), and E3 itself will probably reveal somebody (most likely Shulk) from Xenoblade to tie into the inevitable X hype (though I will laugh my ass off if KOS-MOS or some other Xenosaga character got in instead as both a Namdai and a Monolith Soft rep).

The only one from your list I could even see making it in is Ghirahim due having a different play style from other existing characters (and a new Zelda rep wouldn't be too far fetched given that Mario got one; plus if we were to get all on this, the Fi Trophy during the Direct might have been a clue to a Skyward Sword specific rep making it and Ghirahim would definitely be the most likely (and on that note, we'd might see FE:Awakening's Chrom and M:OM's Anthony as well; actually if anything, they're probably the reason why this has any chance of being correct since FE:A is practically guaranteed some kind of reppage and Anthony would finally give Metroid more than one rep (sorry, but ZSS does not count))). Demise might, but only at Ganondorf's expense, Groose doesn't even have a combat move set, Impa sure as hell isn't getting in with Sheik taking up a full roster spot now, and ALBW and all aboard missed this SSB train (we'll be lucky to see even a couple of trophies come from it).

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: