man they're adding more stuff. Well, a lot of those were free for ps plus so I have played quite a few of them. Here's my personal recommended plays in no particular order
1. Day of the Tentacle Remastered= it's a classic adventure game, doesn't hold up as well today but it does have that nostalgic charm and 90s humor. The directors commentary track is included and it's cool to hear stories of what went into the development of the game. And it suffers from adventure game logic where sometimes the proper thing to do is a bit of a logical stretch
2. Nuclear Throne= a previous game of the team that made Enter the Gungeon(also a really good game). It's more fundamental and less RNG than it's successor since there's way less powerups and the moment to moment gameplay is very tight. The characters are also way different unlike Enter the Gungeon where they mainly just start out with different items(except for the two hidden characters)
3. Invisible Inc= imagine a roguelike srpg. plot is you're breaking into and stealing from corporations and the longer you stay in each area the more security is dispatched. So there's that constant balance of "do I stay and try to get some more loot or hightail it outta here?." Specializing your agents with gear and cybernetics is really fun too. Going in guns blazing is a big no no, you're far outmatched in terms of manpower and the focus is staying undetected or just knocking guards out since they're wearing trackers for their heartbeats.
4. Super Meat Boy= let's be honest, you've probably played this game already. A platformer that just gets the run and jump physics right. It's kinda refreshing to see something so basic, no upgrade system, no items, just master the mechanics of the game.
5.World of Goo= man I played this like a decade ago or something. Fun little physics/architecture game and very charming. Just feels satisfying building bridges with your little goo guys. Introduces pikmin style differences between the goos with them each having their own properties.
6. Guacamelee= It's metroidvania meets beat em up. The combo system is cool, fun to play with but not dmc level complicated. Humor's also a highlight but a lot of it is video game reference stuff.
7.Chroma Squad= was in a previous bundle too. Power rangers srpg that really brings in the flavor of sentai shows. Would've liked it to have some more mechanics or be a bit deeper but it's just not the kinda game they were aiming for I guess. It's light, it's fun, it's got a good soundtrack.
8. Hand of Fate= A roguelike that uses the batman arkham combat system. Played a bunch of it on ps4, the real big innovation imo is the system of playing 3 card monte to determine what happens at event crossroads instead of being pure rng(except with 5 cards I think), if you're good enough at following the card you could potentially up your odds of success. The build your own encounter deck's also an interesting mechanic. I really hope they make a sequel to this.
Stardew Valley and the Witness I've heard good things about but haven't played