The Rest > General Discussions

Today In The News

(1/457) > >>

Dice:
Lots of cool news article or some fancy reading pops up, and sure you can post them here as a seperate topic; but I want to keep this more like our YouTube thread: quick, accessible, and you can comment on it if you want.

(please describe the article or make sure the URL gets the gist of it though)
If you don't know it, try the: [ url= LINK] text[/ URL] (without the spaces) method

Let's get to it...

You are too *thin* for this gym!.  I don't know.... Id' think having thin people around is a motivator, no?

Starmongoose:
Having thin people around isn't a motivator for all people.  Some bigger people are really self-concious about the thinner people judging or mocking them while they are trying to get in shape and thus stop going because they can't take the pressure. If they are around people of a similar or bigger size, they can work out without their brain going on overload.

EDIT: Ps, thanks for the new threads, the board was getting stale.

MeshGearFox:
Get some like morbidly obese people that are constantly having heart attacks to just lounge around the gym so you can be all THIS IS YOU IN TEN YEARS to the fat-but-not-QUITE-that-bad people. That'll motivate them.

Agent D.:

--- Quote from: MeshGearFox on June 22, 2012, 10:05:49 PM ---Get some like morbidly obese people that are constantly having heart attacks to just lounge around the gym so you can be all THIS IS YOU IN TEN YEARS to the fat-but-not-QUITE-that-bad people. That'll motivate them.

--- End quote ---
Hell thay would motivate me....right to the plastic surgeon for some liposuction.

Agent D.:
What is it with women and hair?

I would have my daughter shave her head bald if she did that to a kid. But in this day and age, mom thinks she knows best....which is why the girl did this in the first place, cuz mom is doing such a great job, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version