Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 08:04:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327941 Posts in 13428 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Confess your deepest and darkest secrets
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Confess your deepest and darkest secrets  (Read 6240 times)
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2012, 05:53:04 PM »

I confessed my deepest and darkest secret on a online forum attached to a video game site.

Can you guess which one?

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2012, 06:29:52 PM »

I am a cannibal

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2012, 07:08:58 PM »

I am a cannibal

Always someone who doesn't take the thread seriously and posts a joke post.

Ugh.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Pmayo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2012, 07:14:00 PM »

"Call Me Maybe" is my favorite song on the radio right now. I will intentionally seek it out while driving.

That song is simply a great pop song, no shame in liking it, I think its pretty great

Rumors about my snacks are false. They are not so hot you die of coughing
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 08:27:12 PM »

I am a cannibal

Always someone who doesn't take the thread seriously and posts a joke post.

Ugh.

Yes...a joke...

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2012, 08:30:03 PM »

I'm not sure who is being ironic any more. :(

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 08:49:04 PM »

sorry, couldn't resist

Everything's Eventual
Dincrest
Onoda
RPGFan Editor

Lieutenant Commander Vacation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 08:50:29 PM »

I told the truth! 

And on another note, the irony is not lost on me that some of the pet peeves I have about people nowadays are the same negative traits I held when I was younger. 

"Immortality is a manga artist without deadlines.  Without deadlines, the manga artist will never get the job done."
   -Battle Angel Alita: Last Order, Phase 58
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 08:51:21 PM »

I am deathly afraid of women. I try to talk to a pretty girl but I am so afraid I can barely look at them.

I am also a virgin due to this, however this doesn't really bother me. Saddens me cuz I feel so damned lonely, but not to the point where I cry myself to sleep.

I watched and enjoyed Crazy Stupid Love for more than Emma Stone.

TASTY!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 09:09:32 PM »

Did I use it wrongly? :P Probably.

I thought there was irony in that in a thread called confess your darkest secrets, it is full of very humdrum statements that aren't dark, then someone actually posts something dark and gets called out on derailing the thread.

Or is that just called "Star attempts joke and fails, coming up, could your pomeranian be secretly plotting your murder? More news at 11."

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 10:25:40 PM »

"Call Me Maybe" is my favorite song on the radio right now. I will intentionally seek it out while driving.

That song is simply a great pop song, no shame in liking it, I think its pretty great
But it's just SO damn overplayed! And poorly written. And grammatically incorrect! Shouldn't it be "Call me? Maybe?" or "Maybe you can call me?".
On the plus side, I admit that it has a infectiously happy beat and feel to it that makes it easy to listen to. Plus the girl is kinda cute. I think. Is she over 17?

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2012, 10:43:33 PM »

There.
Lucca
AMG A GIRL

SUGAR PEAS!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2012, 10:47:42 PM »

How come you no link?

Whaaa. :(

http://www.youtube.com/LuccaRPG

Actually another deep secret is I haven't told people on that channel I'm a little person because their reaction to my high-pitched voice brings me much laughter.

"OMG YOU A BOY OR A GIRL!?!?!" :(

*facepalm*

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2012, 11:22:14 PM »

@ Grim did you recently get recently divorced recently or something?

- I am really bad about remembering to take the trash out, mostly because I am not in my apartment that much and don't care.

- I have a Furaffinity account.

- Tangentially interested in potentially squickish forms of body modification.

- Bought a Reshiram toy from McDonalds just because reshiram's terrible hair penis amuses me.

- One time my dad was being obnoxious so I dumped salt in his McFlurry. I was like 21 at the time. I am not proud about having done this although he totally fucking deserved it.

- I think I may be OCD in the sense that:
-- A day or two ago I asked the cashier at Turkey Hill not to bag my stuff. She bagged it anyway and I started freaking out.
-- For the space of about five or six years I was deeply compelled to ALWAYS stop the microwave at 11 seconds, and if I missed that I would have to stop it at six seconds.
-- Summer after I was a junior in highschool, I responded to a random compulsion to jump over this wooden gate in our house. This resulted in a sprained ankle.
-- When I was in elementary school and playing soccer, I would blow on my fingers. A lot. For no apparent reason.
-- I don't like deleting letters if I need to rewrite something (not making a typo, so much. More like rote replacement in stock text) and will cut and paste them to rearrange them into the word I DO want before I resort to deletions and typing new letters.
-- Rubbing area right behind my thumbnail on radio dials.
-- Prone to making barely audible squeaking noise in the back of my throat.
-- Thought that saying "kobold vaginas" during a D&D session would avert LHC-related disaster when I was a freshman in college. I have no idea why. Kobold vaginas were actually relevant to what was going on. I sort of stopped playing D&D after that.

- Actually I did a lot of things when I was a freshman in college that I am not proud of. I do not regret doing them at all.

- I want to see my driver's ed instructor again, just so that I can tell him I don't have a driver's license and in spite of this have managed to secure a job that pays way more money than I actually need. I want to tell that creepy, mustachioed fuckfence to suck ALL the dongs.
-- Although in light of this, COTA is going on strike so a driver's license would potentially be useful. I might be living out of a hotel for awhile again if it proves cheaper than cab fare. Then again, living out of a hotel in Dublin is preferable to Lansing since Dublin's just like 14 miles away and not some creepy 90s-stuck land vortex full of mutants.

- Have various early childhood memories that I simultaneously want to talk about and do not want to talk about. Maybe sometime I'll get sleep deprived enough to edit them in and hopeful someone reads it before I get too embarrassed and edit them back out.

- I regret going to college at BGSU even though it saved me a /ton/ of money. Not having an college debt is nice, but feeling like I wasted four years of my life, which society tells me should have been the BEST years of my life, is not so nice.

-- On the other hand, society can go suck all the dongs as well.

- I don't comprehend how married couples can sleep in the same bed. Being physically close to someone just sounds kind of creepy to me.

- I have no interest in ever getting laid whatsoever for similar reasons. Or even getting romantically involved.

- Someday I'm going to throw everything I own into a mass bonfire and burn it, just because I can.

- I want to make mistakes so that I can claim ownership of them as MY mistakes. I recognize that I have nothing of value, but if I fuck up, at least I'll have SOMETHING.

- This is really terrible but subconsciously I still feel nervous when going to predominately black parts of town.

- Everything is easier when you don't give a shit about the results, and as a side effect of this, for me at least, the end results usually end up BETTER, considerably, than if I had cared.

- Sometimes I feel like I'm doing things, subconsciously, to set cycles in motion so that I might... later pick up on them and fix myself, whatever that means.

- People are easier to manipulate if they don't know they're being manipulated.

- People are easier to manipulate if you don't know you're manipulating them.

- I collect stuffed animals. I am 24. This is not age appropriate.

- Aside from their last album, I totally love a-Ha.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2012, 12:59:14 AM »

Darkest secrets? I wouldn't call them darkest, but...

I have an obsession with Time and [mechanical] clocks.
I like talking to everyone because I enjoy hearing about everyone and their lives.
I become obsessive when reading on a certain topic, almost diving into a monomania of that one thing.
I am afraid to start some of my books, because once I do...I know that it will end.
I restart video games often so I never beat a game, but enjoy the fun times of trying new paths and such.
Once I complete a game, that's it, it's over.
If some of you guys remember...I'm still working on that RPG maker game. I want to turn it into something more though...

I spend too much time online... (but that counts for a great deal of others as well ;))

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: