Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 10:13:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341051 Posts in 13939 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Confess your deepest and darkest secrets
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Confess your deepest and darkest secrets  (Read 7412 times)
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2012, 05:46:51 AM »

If I ever have a sick day i'll watch every episode of "The Adventures of Pete and Pete" or Degrassi Junior high and Degrassi High, including the movie length "Schools out.

2 Of my friends Fathers have been murdered buy a bullet to the head, I'm not even slightly attached to the criminal world or know anyone that is

Exciting secrets huh, or not
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2012, 09:37:55 AM »

@ Grim did you recently get divorced or something?

Noooooooo. Why would you think that? Because I pointed out a few women I'm attracted to? You ARE allowed to do that while being married. You don't just suddenly block out all attractive people. My wife does it, too. My marriage is just fine, but thanks for your concern.

- I don't comprehend how married couples can sleep in the same bed. Being physically close to someone just sounds kind of creepy to me.

This is interesting because my wife actually falls asleep easier if I come to bed later. Plus, she's a major bed hog, and I have to deal with almost falling out every night. Still, I happen to like the presence of a warm body next to me. It's comforting in a way.

- I have no interest in ever getting laid whatsoever for similar reasons. Or even getting romantically involved.

Really? Is this actually a serious statement? It's hard to tell with you. I kind of get the relationship part, but no sex? Not even once? It really is quite pleasant.

- This is really terrible but subconsciously I still feel nervous when going to predominately black parts of town.
Truthfully, I'm the same way. I wish I wasn't. Thing is, though, we DO have some serious gang issues in the "bad" part of town, which also happens to be predominantly black. We have to drive through there on occasion to get to other destinations.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: Mistbron#3: Hero of Ages
Pmayo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2012, 10:39:24 AM »

"Call Me Maybe" is my favorite song on the radio right now. I will intentionally seek it out while driving.

That song is simply a great pop song, no shame in liking it, I think its pretty great
But it's just SO damn overplayed! And poorly written. And grammatically incorrect! Shouldn't it be "Call me? Maybe?" or "Maybe you can call me?".
On the plus side, I admit that it has a infectiously happy beat and feel to it that makes it easy to listen to. Plus the girl is kinda cute. I think. Is she over 17?

I just checked Wikipedia and she is.... 27 years old. She's older then me! The song just has a great longing melody, but yeah correct english is not its strong suit.

I guess a dark secret of mine is I know way to much about not very good pop music? :/

Rumors about my snacks are false. They are not so hot you die of coughing
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2012, 01:21:18 PM »

- I collect stuffed animals. I am 24. This is not age appropriate.

Lies and slander.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2012, 02:11:45 PM »

-- I'ma h-white gurl who drawz anime (which is funny because I hate most anime) and usually just draw stupid stuff to boot. 
I do other stuff too -- but I still go back to old habits when it's the style you started in.

-- I've cheated on a boyfriend before.  I felt bad but I got information that he was planning on breaking up with me the next day anyways.

-- I love my mother, she's my mother.  But I don't like her.  If she were to die (knock on wood), the way our house runs would not change, and may only get better -- she's one of the laziest people I've ever met.  She's has fibromyalgia, but abuses the fuck out of it to excuse her from just about everything.  And she's a drama queen who will up-scale her ailments to 11.  Couch potato too, If I have a problem, it can wait till the commercial.

-- 9/10 times, a night in against a night out ... I need real friends.  On that note, any chances with friends have died a terrible death, I'm actually sensitive about that kind of stuff, because of terrible past relationships, I'm really hesitant about making buds.

-- Along with Agent D, I'm terrible with [befriending] women. xD 

-- I once farted out loud in class in Grade 8... after a sneeze.  My neighbours have not (and probably will not) forget it for me.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2012, 02:17:28 PM »

Aww Dice, I'll be your e-friend.

Lemme send you a photo of my pokemon card collection.

TASTY!
ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2012, 02:56:57 PM »

Hmm; I don't really have many secrets and my one 'major' one should already be common knowledge around here. I think about the only one I never really voice aloud is this:

-I do not think I can be classified as a 'human'. Maybe not even as 'alive'.

Yes I walk like a duck and quack like a duck, to stick to the saying. But there are such key differences in my fundamental, biological programming and societal outlooks that I cannot logically justify giving myself a similar label.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2012, 03:06:36 PM »

You're all weirdos. :)

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

ZeronHitaro

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2012, 03:09:45 PM »

Isn't everyone 'weird' by default though? I mean accepting the notion that each individual is unique and thus different from any other individual by default invalidates any application of 'normal' as there can be no duplication. As such everyone is different, varied, beyond full comprehension; and by definition 'weird'. XD
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2012, 03:12:28 PM »

Perception is one hell of a thing.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2012, 03:12:45 PM »

Zzzz, everyone knows that. I was just poking fun.

I've got plenty abnormal habits myself.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2012, 04:33:17 PM »

-I've become a very private person, which is a staunch contrast with the younger me, who wore his heart on his sleeve. I have a very small circle of friends, and in that small circle there's maybe one person I'd get all touchy feely with, and even then I don't like doing it. In many ways I've come to resemble the stereotypical male that my younger self would loathe. If someone asks me what I'm feeling, I stick my hand in my pocket and say "My left nut." If someone asks me how something is going, I say "somewhere" or "fine."

-Due to a number of reasons I don't date any woman who is 26 or older, outside of very specific exceptions.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 04:37:00 PM by Ashton » Logged

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2012, 04:54:11 PM »

The only reason you need is gravity.  No one likes em saggy.

- I have no interest in ever getting laid whatsoever for similar reasons. Or even getting romantically involved.
Really? Is this actually a serious statement? It's hard to tell with you. I kind of get the relationship part, but no sex? Not even once? It really is quite pleasant.

Seriously!

-I wish I stayed at the private college I transferred to.  Ideally I wish I was there the whole time.  Expensive as fuck though.  Wouldn't want to see my debts If I had stayed there.

-Some NSFW relationship things that might be amusing.

-I generally would rather be by myself than hang out with friends more often than not these days.  I still like to hang out with people, but if you're inviting me to a bar, there's a good chance I will not answer your text.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2012, 05:05:15 PM »

Once dated a transgender and didn't realize it.Or as Starmongoose calls them,a "transawesome".

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2012, 06:26:36 PM »

-Due to a number of reasons I don't date any woman who is 26 or older, outside of very specific exceptions.

I hope that strategy pays off for you when you're in your 30s, 40s, etc

If so, give me a few pro-tips!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: