Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 04:29:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319062 Posts in 13031 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Confess your deepest and darkest secrets
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: Confess your deepest and darkest secrets  (Read 5319 times)
SonicDeathMonkey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2012, 09:06:46 PM »

I have an account on GameFAQs with over 3300 karma.

I don't think it gets much darker than that.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2012, 09:09:52 PM »

I'm a grown man and I cry at certain parts in Forrest Gump. I'm also a closet Lady Gaga fan.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2012, 10:05:18 PM »

I cry during forest gump. I practically bawl myself senseless during braveheart.

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2012, 10:24:21 PM »

I enjoy dancing this routine way too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5nHpQac-2c
Darklight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2012, 05:18:42 AM »

I find Intervention to be possibly the funniest show on tv, to me it's pure comedy watching these family's crying about some bullshit story that no-one cares about. MOST of these fucktard families need to understand how easy they actually do have it and stop being such selfish fat ass no-bodies.

Deepest and darkest secrets,, hmmmm, got some??
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2012, 09:15:16 AM »

I practically bawl myself senseless during braveheart.
I'm not sure I could get along with any man who doesn't. Same thing with LOTR.
There's nothing wrong with letting a movie get to you. I can't stand this idea propagated somewhere that if you're a REAL man, you don't cry. Fuck that. I say real mean DO cry when the situation warrants it. Bottling that shit up can't possibly be good for you.

Here's one: I cried at the end of To The Moon. What a great game.
I was just about there towards the end of Journey, too. Heck, even a few of those scenes towards the end of ME3 were tugging the strings.
I wish more games played with my emotions.

Playing: A Link Between Worlds
Reading: Cosmos by Carl Sagan
Annubis

Voted most likely to become an evil dictator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2012, 09:45:39 AM »

I shed a tear with The Last Samurai.
That last charge ;_;
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2012, 10:50:51 AM »

The Notebook did make me cry, because it was such a fucking happy ending.  Never Let Me Go did.  The Green Mile did it too.

I gotta watch Braveheart again, last time I saw it was like in '98 (and the one stint where it played at work, for like 6 hours thanks to the amount of commercial they threw in, didn't count).

Not a "dark secret", and I don't think I'm alone, but I still have trouble around my "first crush" (like, that first childhood crush).  I love my current boyfriend, so no issue there, I just mean I seem to stutter and still get embarrassed for some reason.  I think it's also because he is one of the funniest/confident guy I've ever met, so I don't feel like I can ever top it or reach "that" level, even though I'm pretty witty otherwise.  Wtf.

Dark Secrets:

I'd probably slip out an "aww" if Lucca did something adorable in real life.... =/

I think Jackass is Television gold!

I have a "raise-eyebrow"-able sexy fetish.  Yay, niche.

On that, I don't like the thought, nor want, a guy to go down on me.

My absolute favorite video game "item" (i.e.; not game) is one of those cheap box figures of Estelle from Tales of Vesperia (gimme some slack, she looks brilliant compared to the others).  On that note -- I'm in love with the character.

I read a novel that isn't a textbook...very, very rarely. (not that I hate reading, in fact I get caught up in it quite easily -- just I always find so many otherways to fill up the time).

A friend gave me a game to borrow, after not asking for it, I traded it in for store credit (no, it's not LotR War in the North [/inside joke]).

I do smoke weed.  And fuck all y'all who say it's for highschoolers, all I have to say to that is "you more than likely drink till drunk-stupid anyways".

I have a strange ass attraction to J.K. Simmons.  Maybe it's some weird freudian father-vibe I get from him.  But I'll save that for a shrink chair if it comes to it.

Other weird attractions: in Highschool, it wasn't about Brad Pitt, or Johnny Depp... it was Ed Norton <3.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 11:44:24 AM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2012, 02:19:19 PM »

Dark Secrets:

Don't we all? I just wish I was with someone who was as open in that department as I am. Not that my wife is a prude or anything. She's just a bit insecure when it comes to bedroom antics. Apparently, a lot of women are.
It may be TMI, but I've never heard of a straight guy who didn't love going "down there" on a woman. Unless you don't take showers, I don't get why some women have an issue with it. Just lay back and enjoy the ride.
; - )

Playing: A Link Between Worlds
Reading: Cosmos by Carl Sagan
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2012, 02:45:16 PM »

straight...and I don't really enjoy it, I will do it for the Little Lady BUT it's NOT one of my favorite things to do, funny thing is she says I'm really good at it...dark secret: I am good so she'll "finish" and I can stop...damn don't let her read this, lol

Everything's Eventual
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2012, 02:52:40 PM »

I do smoke weed.  And fuck all y'all who say it's for highschoolers, all I have to say to that is "you more than likely drink till drunk-stupid anyways".
Not often, I hope. The lingering smell is as bad as booze stink, and a hundred times more difficult to get rid of. Weed is fine, but the smell is ... Not great.

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2012, 03:32:19 PM »

Growing up in a family of weed smokers, I gotta say the smell was sometimes nauseating. I've never smoked in my life, so I can only guess that the trade-off is worth it.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2012, 04:45:06 PM »

Not often, I hope. The lingering smell is as bad as booze stink, and a hundred times more difficult to get rid of. Weed is fine, but the smell is ... Not great.

A few times a week, and only when available.  The smell is awful, but I'd rather a bit stoned than drunk (I dealt with enough bozo's as a waitress).  I never smoke indoors, and usually have whatever refreshers on hand (gum, drink, perfume, air freshners) for whatever smell.  I admire the person who invented the paper-towel-tube with a dryer sheet method of covering up smoke smell... clearly the person who thought of it wasn't under the influence at the time.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2012, 06:09:43 PM »

Dark Secrets:

Don't we all? I just wish I was with someone who was as open in that department as I am. Not that my wife is a prude or anything. She's just a bit insecure when it comes to bedroom antics. Apparently, a lot of women are.
It may be TMI, but I've never heard of a straight guy who didn't love going "down there" on a woman. Unless you don't take showers, I don't get why some women have an issue with it. Just lay back and enjoy the ride.
; - )

An ex told me she couldn't get past the idea that it smelled or it didn't look good.  I think that insecurity is pretty common among women.

At least it's something relatively harmless. Better that than something harder.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2012, 06:54:11 PM »

There's not much I won't try when it comes to bumping uglies, especially in odd locations.

Something hilarious someone once told me about going down on chix and I'll share here: pretend you're writing the russian alphabet with your tongue. I guess arabic would be a better choice for the joke though.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: