Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2014, 04:09:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331782 Posts in 13583 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Confess your deepest and darkest secrets
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Confess your deepest and darkest secrets  (Read 6653 times)
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2012, 07:12:22 PM »

I heard it as the Greek alphabet, lol

Everything's Eventual
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2012, 07:35:01 PM »

It has a lot of upward flicking motions.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2012, 10:55:21 PM »

I do smoke weed.  And fuck all y'all who say it's for highschoolers, all I have to say to that is "you more than likely drink till drunk-stupid anyways".
Not often, I hope. The lingering smell is as bad as booze stink, and a hundred times more difficult to get rid of. Weed is fine, but the smell is ... Not great.

A few times a week, and only when available.  The smell is awful, but I'd rather a bit stoned than drunk (I dealt with enough bozo's as a waitress).  I never smoke indoors, and usually have whatever refreshers on hand (gum, drink, perfume, air freshners) for whatever smell.  I admire the person who invented the paper-towel-tube with a dryer sheet method of covering up smoke smell... clearly the person who thought of it wasn't under the influence at the time.
I'm probably past all that stuff now. I take a hit once maybe every few months if I feel adventurous. Most hospitals frown on employees getting wasted/stoned at any point because it directly affects our ability to do our jobs.

Dincrest
A-class rider (in training)
RPGFan Editor

I smile when I climb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2012, 09:28:20 AM »

It's official.  My band will be calling it a night at the end of the month since my frontman is leaving to got o law school a handful of states up.  My drummer already plays in a couple of other bands, my guitarist is forming a new project with some Philly punks, I have a couple side projects in the works (one's drum 'n bass jazz fusion hip-hop, and the other's a webcomic with voice acting kinda like Dark Brain). 

Still, my band had a killer 2 year run and I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.  I still want to keep playing, though.  It's kinda like one of those weird break-ups where it's ending on good terms and the last hurrah is pretty satisfying (we played with some Philly punk legends last Saturday and will be playing our final show with another legend), but it's still the end of an era so it's bittersweet. 

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2012, 11:47:07 AM »

Neal, I think you posted this in the wrong thread. Shouldn't this be in Haps? Anyway, I'm kind of bummed for you because I could tell how much you loved playing in your band. I know I kind of called you out on talking about music in every one of your posts, but I know it comes from a deep passion for it. I hope you find another band, or at least a good "side" project to keep your talent and love for it honed. Good luck, man.

Playing: TWD Season 2
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

I smile when I climb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2012, 12:03:29 PM »

Blargh, you're right! 

Although, this was a secret the band had to keep since April or May.  Our frontman did not want to announce anything too soon because of drama within our scene.  So it's only now we were able to make the public announcement. 

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2012, 01:08:27 PM »

Aw, Dinny... I'm so sorry.  I always love your hardrock aspect of you (loved the quote you put in the woman-rant topic I made too, I forgot to mention it early, but I am here).  I'm sad you're gonna lose a piece of that.  Are you gonna try to find another band?  I mean, it's good and sad for your lead singer.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

I smile when I climb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2012, 01:48:42 PM »

Like I said, I have a couple of side projects and I'm sure I'll keep playing.  I'm not giving up music.  And glad you liked the Lemmy quote.  That's a piece of wisdom I live by.

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2012, 02:19:29 PM »

There are some songs on the Katawa Shoujo OST that I just skip whenever I listen to it... they just punch me right where it hurts because I start remembering some of the sad scenes.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2012, 02:46:40 PM »

Dark Secrets:

I have a "raise-eyebrow"-able sexy fetish.  Yay, niche.

Don't we all? I just wish I was with someone who was as open in that department as I am. Not that my wife is a prude or anything. She's just a bit insecure when it comes to bedroom antics. Apparently, a lot of women are.
It may be TMI, but I've never heard of a straight guy who didn't love going "down there" on a woman. Unless you don't take showers, I don't get why some women have an issue with it. Just lay back and enjoy the ride.
; - )

ive only ever encountered that problem with bi-curious girls or an occasional lesbian virgin. i know guys may not like this but involving some kind of "toy" usually helps.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2012, 03:31:17 PM »

My best friends girlfriend had an elbow fetish.

Both weird and banal at the same time.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: