Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2015, 08:57:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
371569 Posts in 14962 Topics by 2313 Members
Latest Member: arcanemage1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  RPGless at the moment...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: RPGless at the moment...  (Read 6681 times)

View Profile Email

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 08:33:49 PM »

I am LOVING all these suggestions.

I tried Growlanser and I'm enjoying it enough. Good story, but it's not exactly my favorite battle system.

Few games I have in my possession that I've never finished or I gave up on(I had a BAD habit of just losing interest in a game part way/half way through it. But I'm getting a lot better at that) that I'm tossing around in my mind, thinking about starting, are:

Infinite Undiscovery. (I got half way through it, KNEW all about the flaws it had but I enjoyed it enough. I thought about giving that another crack)

Wild Arms 5. (I LOVE the Wild Arms series and this is the only one I didn't finish. My damn bad habits)

Radiant Historia. (I'm not exactly sure HOW far into I am, but I'm a good way through it. I love the story. The characters are good and the battle system is fun...but repetitive. I know I need to finish this one)

Lost Odyssey. (It's old school battle system is what I liked/didn't like about it. It got a little slow. But I really love the concept of the game)

Grandia 3. (I got RIGHT to the end of this damn game but lost my memory card. I was so heart broken that I had to do it all over again...that I just haven't gotten around to it. But I loved it while I was playing it)

...yeah. Like I said, I'm bouncing around a few ideas, but keep the suggestions coming. It's helping all of us remember some great stuff. :)

P.S. I've read the initials OP in the last two posts and I'm not exactly sure what it stands for. ...I'm new to this whole forum thing. haha.   

pigTails of...

View Profile

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 02:48:15 AM »

OP in this case means Original Poster aka the one who started the topic.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: