Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 03:51:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
340915 Posts in 13933 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Oblivion for the PS3!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Oblivion for the PS3!  (Read 2621 times)
Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2006, 04:33:44 PM »

I will probably not be getting it myself, considering I have the PC version, and will not be getting a PS3 for at least a year after it comes out (and hopefully by then there will be a large number of great games), but it could be cool. As Takezo said, not everyone has had the chance to play Oblivion, and this could be their chance.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 06:06:32 PM »

I think it's a good thing for the fact that it's a great game and correct me if i'm wrong but the initial batch of games for the system doesn't include many must-haves so Oblivion could be a system seller for all those who've heard it's praises but don't have(or want) a 360 or high-end PC.  I have it for the 360 and I still play it every now and then.  It's a game that may go by the wayside for a while but most people will come back to at one point or another.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2006, 06:21:22 PM »

Here's screenshots. Doesn't look much different from the X360/PC versions, but it probably needs to be seen in action and side by side. Nice to know there'll at least be one great game for the PS3 launch, and one that'll keep people busy until the good stuff starts to trickle in at that.
Shadow Blade

shadowblade_x@hotmail.com shadowbladex8@ao
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2006, 10:15:43 PM »

Good for PS3 future-owners, but I already epitomized all of the games' main quests on the 360 and got my achievement points.. I'll let it rest for now.

What?!
Takezo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 10:22:13 PM »

If all else fails MGS4!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: