Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 28, 2014, 09:05:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329786 Posts in 13518 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Guild01: That's a lot of talent for one little game
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Guild01: That's a lot of talent for one little game  (Read 925 times)
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 14, 2011, 03:19:00 PM »

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/10/14/first-look-at-yasumi-matsuno-short-dark-fantasy-and-suda51s-robot-shooter/

Come for the dark fantasy; stay for the 3D shooter.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 04:48:47 PM »

Goichi Suda’s title "Maiden Liberation" is a 3D shooter where you play as a high school girl who also happens to be the President of Japan. You pilot a humanoid mech and blast divine beasts that are draining your country’s energy.

So it's basically like Metal Wolf Chaos, but with a Japanese schoolgirl? How can that not be hilarious?
(Metal Wolf Chaos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Genl242_ZU8 )
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:51:56 PM by Annubis » Logged
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 05:23:27 PM »

Suda51, more like Suda Fifty-WIN.

One of the games sounds like a Recettear ripoff (managing a weapon rental shop for adventurers).

I'll buy.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 09:18:50 AM »

Edit: Here's a trailer that covers all four parts in greater detail.

Looks like Crimson Shroud is basically going to be a D&D style rule book + some rudimentary tools and means to actually playing it out on your 3DS's (i.e. imagine four 3DS equipped players standing next to a cliff sitting around a table RPing with some complimentary material (pens, graph paper, maybe some figurines or AR cards, possibly some dice, ect). Christ, I'm already wanting this.

Maiden Liberation looks to be hilariously Suda-ish.

The others are ehh but you're getting them for free at this point (provided all of this actually leaves Japan in the first place).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 03:05:25 PM by Aeolus » Logged

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 10:52:36 AM »

Edit: Here's a trailer that covers all four parts in greater detail.

Looks like Crimson Shroud is basically going to be a D&D style rule book + some rudimentary tools and means to actually playing it out on your 3DS's (i.e. imagine four 3DS equipped players standing next to a cliff sitting around a table RPing with some complimentary material (pens, graph paper, maybe some figurines or AR cards, possibly some dice, ect). Christ, I'm already wanting this.

Maiden Liberation looks to be hilariously Suda-ish.

The others are ehh but you're getting them for free at this point (provided all of this actually leaves Japan in the first place).

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/13/looks-like-level-5s-guild-01-is-heading-overseas/

Pardon the necro but this looks like this is actually leaving Japan after all.

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 11:23:38 AM »

Cool, I'm still anxious to try Crimsom Shroud for myself.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: