Author Topic: Kemco Android RPGs

Arhkaos

• View Profile
Kemco Android RPGs
« on: August 29, 2012, 08:19:00 PM »
Hi!

I was looking for some RPGs to play on my Android, and I realized there were a couple that were released by Kemco... They all seemed like 16-bit era classic RPGs, although I hadn't really heard of them before. Plus, some of them are compatible with the XPeria Play so it's even better! I was wondering if some of you tried any of those games and could tell me if they are worth the purchase or not?

Here's a link to the apps, to illustrate the games I'm talking about:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=KEMCO_GAMES+%28Kotobuki+Solution+Co.,+Ltd.%29&hl=en
I have fury!

Dincrest

• Analogy spouting
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Lanterne Rouge
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
Re: Kemco Android RPGs
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 08:52:12 PM »
I've tried a couple of them.  Eve of the Genesis is generic, but not bad.  I paid $2.99 for it.  I tried out Symphony of the Origin at E3 and that is their most promising offering. 
"Are we gonna do anything fun?  Or are you just gonna stand there with your thumb up your butt?"  -an outtake from Kyleen Nelphe (Thousand Arms)

STChocoEX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 12:01:19 AM »
I have bought Eve of the Genesis & Alphadia. Never got around Alphadia to much. Eve of the Genesis is an okay game. I have heard that Symphony of Eternity is suppose to be pretty good.

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 12:11:51 AM »
I bought Symphony of Eternity and got bored after a couple of hours or so.  I don't know, it was functional enough but was so generic there was anything to keep me interested.

Arhkaos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 02:12:04 PM »
Well, thanks for the info! I guess I'll stay away from those then. I'm more of a "short but intense" than "long but generic" kind of person, so I don't think I'll enjoy those then.
I have fury!