Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 05:58:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334648 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, The Last 13 Days
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] Print
Author Topic: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, The Last 13 Days  (Read 64414 times)
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #825 on: April 07, 2014, 05:10:15 PM »

So, I've been thinking in stopping linking and sharing a lot of the stuff I've found lately about LR in this thread since this whole deal is just going circles (again). And honestly is not really worth my time posting something with a big chunk of info like I planned to do only for someone to come here and get the entire thread trapped in a paradox yet again.
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #826 on: April 07, 2014, 06:15:35 PM »

So, I've been thinking in stopping linking and sharing a lot of the stuff I've found lately about LR in this thread since this whole deal is just going circles (again). And honestly is not really worth my time posting something with a big chunk of info like I planned to do only for someone to come here and get the entire thread trapped in a paradox yet again.

Isn't the point of you posting stuff to generate discussion?
You posted that blog a while ago and that generated discussion.. wtf man lol..

What's the point of you posting stuff if nobody will say anything about it? I don't think the discussion was harmful in any way, both parties benefited from it. If you have an issue with people voicing their minds why are you on forums anyway?

I like you better when you don't act like a scarred defeated man.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 06:40:54 PM by Holykael1 » Logged

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #827 on: April 07, 2014, 06:57:58 PM »

^Don't take the wrong impression.

This thread is about LR, not about "Why are you so salty about FF dawg?". I'm bored of the noise, that's all.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: