I've posted it a few times, but I'll give a quick summary.
Not so much translation issues, but it was just incredibly half-assed that I'd RATHER play the old SNES game than "enhanced" PSP version.
- The SNES games were more impressive for it's time than the PSP is for its time
- It almost LITERALLY copy/pastes the entire battle skills and item creation and battle system from SO2
is seriously....fucking seriously Ranma Saotome
- Millie is a redraw
of Rena Lanford's sprite
- Ok, pet peeve; why do names HAVE TO BE IN CAPS?
- Graphical lackluster: one big offender was Mt Metox at the begining, see the PSP version
and the same place on the SNES
. One is a muddy brown hill, the other one at least attempts some creativity and floral and fauna.
- Ratix's name change to ....RODDICK. ROD-DICK. RODDICK. RATIX. wtf. Normally I don't object name changes, but I don't think they picked something better even if the original name was just as much made of nonsense. The Engrish name "Fear" just sounded more Engrish-y in English: "Phia"