Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 02, 2014, 12:43:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
328013 Posts in 13432 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Klyde's Steam and Clock Punk Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Klyde's Steam and Clock Punk Thread  (Read 5411 times)
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 08:14:43 PM »

gymnast / ballet dancer
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 12:34:05 PM »

gymnast / ballet dancer

Ohhhhhhhhh really good guess!! But not quite...... as an additional hint for today I will say you are getting warmer

Today's hint (and probably the "dead give away" hint you've been waiting for...) The origins of this practice are believed to be rooted in china but many many moons later became militarized in Japan which reflects its more common and modern day incarnations practiced  stateside.

And for today's post we have "The Professor"!!

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 01:30:39 PM »

NINJA! martial arts expert :)

Everything's Eventual
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2012, 02:02:43 PM »

Geisha. ;)

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2012, 08:50:12 PM »

stay at home mom
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 01:17:02 AM »

Martial Arts Master.

So, you can chop a bullet?

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 04:44:57 PM »

NINJA! martial arts expert :)

And Bytor wins!!! Though the career was "Martial Arts Instructor/ Chinese Kickboxer (lei tai fighting)" and not quite "expert"... close enough....

Yes, for 7 years I trained in Pai Lum Tao Gung Fu, Bok Leen Pai Kenpo, Pai Yung Tai Chi and spent 2 years studying some Wing Chun (loosely) and doing full contact chinese kickboxing.... The last 2 years were also spent teaching my primary curriculums which was a practice I fell in love with.... however I developed a horrible thing called an "ego" that got the better of me and starting making some poor decisions in life which eventually led to the undoing of this opportunity for me.... you live you learn I suppose.....

Well congrats bytor! I am in the process of crafting more pieces now, as typically they are all made on an order by order basis at this point because I cannot keep up with the demand.... So be patient with me and as soon as your piece is crafted, I will let you know and ship within 24-48 hours. You pay nothing, I take shipping on the chin so to speak :)

Wild Armor, I'm sorry bytor beat you to the punch.... But fret not my friend, a new contest will begin within a few days! Stay tuned!

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Bytor

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2012, 05:36:13 PM »

Very Nice, last thing I won was a chalupa from taco Bell many moons ago, lol

Everything's Eventual
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2012, 03:01:38 PM »

Sorry I haven't updated the thread recently guys.... been working like a demon... but I just wanted to quickly say fret not... more creepy-clockwork-creations are on the way!

In fact, I have recently been approached to be featured at a steam-punk ball by way of my art, so you can expect to see quite a bit soon! And as promised, another contest! So keep your ray guns in their holsters and your goggles on hand and stay tuned!

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Bytor

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2012, 09:10:17 PM »

Got mine in the mail a few days ago, seriously neat looking creature, mucho thanks Klyde

Everything's Eventual
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2012, 02:32:33 AM »

WELCOME TO THE REVIVAL OF KLYDE's STEAMPUNK AND CLOCKPUNK THREAD!!! Mwaaaahahahaha!

I, Klyde Chroma, welcome you....... and apologize for slacking off and never running more contests or continuing to update this.... But I'm trying to make amends here......

I'm gonna cut right to the chase here.... The good stuff... the NEW stuff... the for sale stuff  :)

These are all part of a new series I am doing called "The Taste of Time Collection".... why you ask?.... simple... They all feature real human teeth.

Here we have Vamp-Tockula! Just in time for halloween! And here is e-bay auction if anyone is interested... http://www.ebay.com/itm/321012925449?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Next, Count-Tickula!.... Human eye teeth just make great fangs... expect a few more vampire-esque creations in the future.... and the ebay auction.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Steampunk-sculpture-with-REAL-HUMAN-TEETH-handmade-Direct-from-artist-/321013439587?pt=Art_Sculpture&hash=item4abde45c63

Last, but certainly not least, Molar the Tank!... and the ebay auction.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Handmade-Steampunk-Sculpture-with-REAL-human-teeth-Direct-from-Artist-/321013101562?pt=Art_Sculpture&hash=item4abddf33fa

NOTE ABOUT EBAY AUCTIONS: I really doubt these are gonna sell on e-bay only because they are my first auctions.... as such however they are discounted a bit.... if you have your eye on one and can't afford it ATM don't fret... that which doesn't sell will either be relisted or thrown on etsy.

NOTE ABOUT CONTESTS: I do intend on doing more contests in the future but right now the schedule is a bit tight......

LAST NOTE....... I hope it was appropriate to revive this thread rather than start a new one.... if it was improper forum conduct I am sorry.... please don't hollar at me... I am very sensitive....

EDIT: I screwed up when I sized these images.... they were supposed to be a bit smaller than this specifically for the forum... If this is a problem let me know and I'll resize them.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:34:12 AM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: