Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 29, 2014, 06:15:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329927 Posts in 13522 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Kingdom Hearts HD -1.5 ReMIX- (PS3) and Kingdom Hearts for PC browsers announced
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts HD -1.5 ReMIX- (PS3) and Kingdom Hearts for PC browsers announced  (Read 12315 times)
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2013, 07:08:00 AM »

You know, I really do like Reverse Rebirth even if it does have the stupid card game as part of it. Sort of wish they had kept Riku as he was at the end
Code:
as walking the path of twilight to dawn
rather than changing direction on his character about three more times. Really feels to me like they had no freaking idea of what to do with him after KH1.

On an unrelated note, I've been thinking about KH3 and I really hope that at at least one point in the game,
Code:
Sora weilds at least four keyblades. I mean this point it has been revealed that Sora has effectively absorbed three other Keyblade maters(even if two of them were basically him) and they seem to be going the route of resurrecting all of them(which will be all kinds of fun when Xion, Roxas, and Namine all are reborn, I see a cat fight incoming), so yeah I want to Sora weild four keyblades the way he wields two in Final Form because that would be awesome and make total sense with the direction they seem to be going.
AuraChannelerChris
The RPG Adventurer

Ultimate RPG Gamer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2013, 10:46:48 AM »

You know, I really do like Reverse Rebirth even if it does have the stupid card game as part of it. Sort of wish they had kept Riku as he was at the end
Code:
as walking the path of twilight to dawn
rather than changing direction on his character about three more times. Really feels to me like they had no freaking idea of what to do with him after KH1.

On an unrelated note, I've been thinking about KH3 and I really hope that at at least one point in the game,
Code:
Sora weilds at least four keyblades. I mean this point it has been revealed that Sora has effectively absorbed three other Keyblade maters(even if two of them were basically him) and they seem to be going the route of resurrecting all of them(which will be all kinds of fun when Xion, Roxas, and Namine all are reborn, I see a cat fight incoming), so yeah I want to Sora weild four keyblades the way he wields two in Final Form because that would be awesome and make total sense with the direction they seem to be going.

That feat of his can possibly be achieved in his Master Form.

"(Huh. He's been quiet for a while. I wonder what's he thinking?)" ~Made by yours truly~
Youtube Channel - Current Walkthrough: The Wonderful 101
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2013, 02:05:35 PM »

Kingdom Hearts HD -1.5 ReMIX- : A Deep (Technical) Analysis -- Everglow8444, YouTube

Excerpt from the Description of the video:

"So this is a video that I wanted to make right after playing the japanese version of the game, back on March, but it needed an impressive amount of work and spreading so much information like this in a video was harder than expected. I pointed out what I think was important/curious enough to be brought to your attention, especially for those who don't even have the game and are already claiming that no other HD collection is technically better. I apologize if all these information may seem hard to follow, but I had to show numerous examples in order to give you the best idea."

---

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 10:53:00 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2013, 12:37:44 PM »

Definitely dislike the "false advertising" since the graphics weren't really better, just, I think, 'made bigger'. 

And I've been saying a while that the common use of the in-game models, as opposed to the emotive HD models, is practically a 'sin' for an updated game.  I hate that normal model...they honestly look duck-faced when they have that stupid 2-frame talking animation.  Their face is stuck like this: " :] "

I will say nuance to some of these though.  And if not nuance, definitely a "time is money" issue since it would have been a lot to change (iirc, don't HD titles only see a modest return?).  Maybe we'll see more love with 2.5, and then the debate from there will be which titles will be playable (I'm thinking 3D will be out because of the touch screen use).

Gameplay issues he cites can kinda suck...  :(
But I have low expectations anyways, KHI was not a favorite.

....wtf was with that braindead scene (I haven't finished 358 Days) where Xion is trying to attack a monster, gets distracted because Roxas calls out, and get hit by the monster...WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING A MONSTER TO DO IF YOU RAN UP TO IT!?

and lawl... Sora got bigger eye-lashes.  He got prettier.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 12:45:25 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2013, 03:42:24 PM »

First attempt at playing on proud, giving up shield, set out at night : Made it to Deep Jungle in about 16 hours....

Second  attempt, playing on normal (final mix), gave up sword, set out at dawn : Made it Agrabah in just under 10 hours. Not one game over as of yet.

The difference is astounding.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Ranadiel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2013, 07:15:15 AM »

Finished all the storyline of Kingdom Hearts 1.5. Love how 358/2 leads into Kingdom Hearts 2 opening (although it helps that 2 was made first). Running through all the scenes of 358/2 in a short period of time made it work better for me than playing the game itself did.

....wtf was with that braindead scene (I haven't finished 358 Days) where Xion is trying to attack a monster, gets distracted because Roxas calls out, and get hit by the monster...WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING A MONSTER TO DO IF YOU RAN UP TO IT!?
She was expecting the monster to do that, but she wasn't expecting Roxas to suddenly call out to her. My interpretation from some of what she says in following scenes is:

Code:
She was continuously chasing down the same heartless over and over again trying to release the heart from it without the keyblade but it kept reforming every time she beat it due to her lack of a keyblade. So at this point she was probably just fighting it with muscle memory alone because of how repetitive it was getting. So Roxas calling out to her added something new to the repetitive fight resulting in her losing track in where she was in the fight causing her to get smacked down. Also she was probably freaking tired.
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2013, 07:39:22 PM »

Finished all the storyline of Kingdom Hearts 1.5. Love how 358/2 leads into Kingdom Hearts 2 opening (although it helps that 2 was made first). Running through all the scenes of 358/2 in a short period of time made it work better for me than playing the game itself did.

Congrats on your triumphs, friend!

Just got through Agrabah myself last night. I gotta say, in spite of my disney phobia, some of this is appealing enough to peak my curiosity. I may just go and watch some more of this disney stuff. Agrabah and the whole aladdin thing seems entertaining enough... well ok... I really just liked the genie... but still, I was pleasantly surprised and enthralled with that world albeit small as heck.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: