Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 08:04:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334782 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Classic single player RPG questions....?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Classic single player RPG questions....?  (Read 2442 times)
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 08:52:53 PM »

I got the dev room ending after a single play through and I was missing a lot of the best gear and wasn't stat maxing because I was not using a guide. It's not that hard.

I don't know about you but I didn't use a guide either (beyond the one built into the PSX version of CT), I just have a habit of hoarding stat ups since I can never be too sure about whether I want to diversify or to min/max. It just saved me a lot of trouble when I went and trashed Lavos with only Marle and whatever levels and gear I had on hand after my first run (it's not hard to bump into most of the gear listed by Annubis anyways since they're contained in noted treasure troves).

Also, I could be mistaken but wasn't there two points where you could reach the dev room ending in CT? Am I thinking of CC? Or am I dreaming of Shashami?

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, 11:52:19 AM »

Also, I could be mistaken but wasn't there two points where you could reach the dev room ending in CT? Am I thinking of CC? Or am I dreaming of Shashami?

I'm fairly certain you can get the dev room by beating Lavos when it is summoned by Queen Zeal.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: